Hidden Secret Revealed! An Unchanging Love

Alright everyone, a little Authors Note here so I can explain why I hadn't updated in over a month.

1. Finale Exams

-It's over now so I'm good. I passed them btw.

2. I was lazy and procrastinated a lot when it came to updating.

-Not to mention, I had a group project to do. Still haven't finished it yet.

And 3. Schoolwork.

-Currently, I'm a senior in high school soon to graduate this summer. This whole time, I was busy trying to pass my classes, apply for college and stuff like that to where I didn't have time to update. When I DID have time, I was too tired.

So maybe expect no more updates after this until my midwinter break which starts on the 18th of February. That's when I'll have time.

Unless my school wanna be petty and give us packets.

*That last chapter WASN'T fully completed. I was half asleep and might have accidentally published the chapter instead of saving it in drafts. I was gonna remove it, but someone had already read and commented on it...ha..

At least I left off to where it wasn't noticeable.

I guess I'll finish the rest in this chapter then come back again next month. :)

Jk.

Maybe.

Nah I'm just kidding... :)

* * * * * * *

Not taking the scene to much thought, Y/n turned her attention back to finding Naruto and thanks to Danny's sharp sense of smell, he easily pinpointed his tracks.

"You found him? Sniff away." Y/n landed in the floor, safely putting Danny on the ground and let him lead the way.

Danny lead the woman to a secluded forest.

It was really dark out, so those with normal eyesight wouldn't be able to see far in the distance.

Danny stopped and sniffed around before growling, alarming Y/n. Danny usually growls when there's danger nearby and refuses to go further.

Y/n can hear faint voices nearby but she can't see them. Standing still, she concentrates.

'Guess there's no option left.'

"Byakugan!"

Y/n's pupils dilated, her eyes fading in color into a faint (E/c) color, and veins appearing on each side of her eyes.

Using her Kekkei Genkai, her x-ray-like vision is able to expand.

She spots three figures in the distance. Two by a shed and one in the trees. Y/n realizes that the smaller figure was Naruto and beside him, Iruka.

She immediately bolts towards them. The one in the trees has got to be Mizuki. It has to be him!
Y/n had been suspicious of that violet haired bastard since the start.

As she got closer, she could hear their conversation clearly.

"They've been lying to you this whole time, Naruto, since the decree 12 years ago."

'Decree?'

"What decree?" This time, it was Naruto's voice. Iruka yelled at Mizuki to keep quiet but was ignored.

By this time, Mizuki revealed to Naruto that the reason the blonde was neglected by the civilians for all these years was because of the Nine-tailed Fox sealed within him. The monster that killed many innocent people, destroying homes and families, possessed him.