Side Story #1

This is a bonus chapter. Meaning that it's a little side story that doesn't follow the actual story in the book. Consider it as a "filler" chapter since the anime is filled with them..

Anyway! Todays October 10th! It's Naruto's Birthday!
So here's a special chapter dedicated to him :)

OG Naruto (age 12-13) is going to be here.

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kushina! You can hit that guy later. We need cake!" Mikoto scolded.

"Fine..." Kushina sighed but glared at the man on the other side of the counter. "Consider this as a warning.." she growled. The man backed up terrified as he watched Kushina and her two friends leave, taking the vanilla cake with them.

"Did you really have to smash the counter like that? :/" Y/n asked, holding onto a bag of groceries. "He can probably charge you for property damage you know."

"It's not MY fault!"

"Well...he did try to charge us extra for the cake than the original cost....you should've aimed for the face." Mikoto giggled.

"Yeah, it would've been funny." Y/n agreed.

They arrived at Kushina's house where the party will be at. "We're back!"

Kushina and Mikoto made their way into the kitchen where Minato, Kushina's husband, currently was.

Y/n made her way into the living room where she saw a familiar blonde sitting on the couch.

"Tsunade." The woman turned her head to see Y/n.

"Eh?"

"Where's Naruto?"

"You told me to distract that kid while you set up the place so I had Jiraiya go and help him practice the Rasengan. They'll be back in the next 30 minutes or so."

"Uh huh. And when you mean by you "had" Jiraiya go help him" you mean-"

"I threatened him so what? At least Naruto's burley for now." Tsunade huffed. "In the meantime, I decided to have a drink."

Y/n eyed the table to see 3 empty bottles of Sake. She noticed Tsunade about to drink her fourth bottle. Simply walking around the couch, Y/n grabs the bottle out of the Senju's grasp.

"Hey!" Tsunade tried to get up but was pushed back down. "The party hasn't even started yet and you're over here drinking. I can see your face turning pink." The "younger" scolded.

"If you drink this, you'll pass out and I'll be mad at you."

"Ok..."

"Good. Now, Imma need you to help cook the foOD—" while Y/n was distracted and turned around to walk away, Tsunade grabbed her waist and pulled her onto the couch with her. "If you drink with me, we'll finish the bottle faster."

"No way!"

"Y/n can't handle alcohol well. She'll be out by the second bottle." Mikoto called from the kitchen.

"Not helping, Mikoto!" The H/c-ette scoffed as she continued to move the bottle away from Tsunade's reaching hands. "If you keep pressing against my back, you're gonna snap my spine in two with those mountains you call boobs."

"You're one to talk, planet humongous!"

"Are you calling me fat?"

"No, idiot!"

"Whatever, grandma!"

"What!"

The two started ruffling. Fugaku didn't bother budging. Minato sweat dropped.

'They're always arguing about something.' As much as Minato wanted to stop them, he didn't want to accidentally get hit. And considering the amount of strength Y/n and Tsunade both have, Minato didn't want to become a punching bag and end up being launched somewhere in the house. Kushina on the other hand, wasn't having any of this.

"HEY! Stop fighting or you will have to deal with me!!! Naruto and the kids will be here soon and the food isn't done yet!! So stop fighting and HELP!!" Kushina's long red haired swayed in the air like flames. She stared that the older women menacingly as she warned them.

Both sighing, Y/n and Tsunade stood up.

"Fine." Y/n opened the sake bottle and drink it halfway before giving it to Tsunade. "Here."

"If you drink another bottle before Naruto arrives, I'll put something in your drink." Y/n says as she smiled before making her way towards the kitchen."

Tsunade grunted in annoyance before forcing herself to help too.

She only wanted to drink! Not babysit!

"I'm home!" Naruto opened the door only to be greeted with silence. He stared confused. Why were the lights off and where was everyone??

He arrived back with Jiraiya but ran ahead. "Why are the lights off??" Naruto closed the door and walked further inside. He patted the walls looking for the lights switch. Once he found it, he flicked in on.

Everyone (mostly everyone) jumped out of their hiding spots yelling, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NARUTO!!"

Naruto aggressively jumped, startled but relaxed as it was only his family and friends. He smiled "hey! What's all of this?"

"A surprise birthday!" Minato said, ruffling his son's hair.

"Of course, I came up with idea." Kushina smirked.

"No you didn't. We all did...-_-" said Y/n

"yeah" Mikoto nods in agreement.

"Err..." a cartoon sweat-drop appeared on Kushina's head.

"Come Naruto. We're gonna light the cake. After that is presents and food!"

"Yeah!"

"Where is Jiraiya?"

"That perv? I don't know. I just went ahead."

"Forget about him let's just sing happy birthday!"

"Okay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's the end of this Side Story. You might see more of these in the future just so you know. But hey! A double update!