Mission to The Land of the Waves!

Yoo!

Yoo!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
"Aww look at my two boys! Finally graduated from the Academy and are now full fledged ninja!" Y/n smiled proudly as she spoke in her head.

She was currently sitting at a long rectangular table alongside the Hokage, Iruka and other Chunin and Jonin ninjas.

She noticed team 7 walk in the room with a cat, indicating that their mission was a complete success.
She then noticed Naruto and Sasuke.

'Ah, so this is their team. That pink one looks familiar...oh yeah! That's Sakura, the one obsessed with Sasuke. And the Jonin must be Kakashi. It's been a while since I last seen him. What a coincidence.' She thought.

Team 7 hadn't noticed her yet as they were staring at the cat being crushed to death by its owner.

Hiruzen picked up a piece of paper and began to speak. "Now, then, for squad 7's next mission, we have several available tasks. Among them, babysitting the chief councilor's 3 year old, helping his wife to do the shopping, cut potatoes, and—"

"NO!" A voice interrupted. Of course, it was Naruto. "I want to go on a real mission! Something challenging and exciting, not this little kid stuff! Come on, old man!" He yelled.

'He's got a point.' Sasuke thought.

'But he's such a pain.' Sakura thought.

Kakashi sighed, already tired of everything. 'I knew this was coming.'

'Haha, these sound like chores.' Y/n thought.

Iruka, annoyed, got up from his seat and yelled at Naruto. "How dare you! You're just a brand new Genin with no experience. Like everyone else, you start with simple missions to develop your skills and prove yourself!"

"Are you serious? Babysitting is not a mission! It's just a stupid—Ah!" Naruto yelled back but was interrupted by a bonk over the head by Kakashi.

"Will you put a lid on it?"

"Now now, you guys, let's calm down. Let's cut Naruto some slack, okay? Yes, he's only a Genin but you can't blame him. He's just become a ninja and wants to go on adventures so of course he's going to be impatient." Y/n spoke. That was when the team finally noticed her presence. Naruto immediately smiled.

"Aunty, what are you doing here?" Sasuke spoke.

'AUNTY?!/Aunty?' Both Sakura and Kakashi thought.

"I'm at work. Also, take a look at this." She flicked the ninja headband that wrapped around her head. She didn't want to wear it but Hiruzen told her to so she'll just take it off later.
"I'm a ninja now. A Jonin in fact." Y/n gave them a toothy grin.

"HUH? Since when!" Naruto questioned.

"Umm four years maybe? It was when you two were still fresh in the academy. I'm just now doing shinobi work now that you both have graduated."