Family Dinner: Part 2

"Welcome, Fugaku! Y/n is here with Naruto." Mikoto called out as she saw her husband walk through the door.

"Y/n, meet Fugaku, Fugaku, Y/n! ^^" Mikoto introduced them joyfully.

"Hello, Fugaku! Nice to meet you and thank you for inviting my son and I for dinner!" Y/n shook the male's hand with both of hers while grinning with the same expression as Mikoto.

'Women.' Fugaku thought. 'Always full of energy for no apparent reason.'

"Nice to meet you as well." He says.

After this, Y/n and Mikoto get to cooking.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

"Dinner's Ready!" Mikoto announces.

Everyone sat down, prayed, and began eating.
The kids ate in silence as they hear the adults have a conversation of their own.

Mikoto silently watched Y/n try to feed Naruto but keeps getting rejected.

"Stop it! It's too embarrassing." Naruto says.

"Why? You always let me hand feed you when we're at home." The H/c-ette pouted. "Or is it because Sasuke is here and you don't want to embarrass yourself?" She whispered to the boy.

Naruto didn't say anything. He grumbled as he continued to eat his food. Giggling, Y/n continued to eat.

'How wonderful. If only you were here to see this, Kushina...' Mikoto thought.

'...That Naruto is in safe hands now...'

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

"Thank you for coming over, Y/n. Please visit again sometime!" Mikoto waved as Y/n began walking to her home carrying Naruto who fell asleep.

"Yeah. Have a good night!  I'll be sure to visit again one day. So until then, stay safe!"  Y/n waved them off before completely leaving the Uchiha compound and walking towards her beloved home.

Getting inside the house, she puts Naruto and bed before heading to bed herself. Tomorrow was a Sunday so Y/n thought she'll spend the day relaxing and doing a little laundry.

Yawning and getting comfortable under her F/c blanket, she finally fell asleep.