You First Meet

Y/n was just an ordinary woman who moved from her village to The village hidden in the Leaves to start her new life there. She heard a lot of good things about this village. How the village was founded, the Hokage's who gave their life to protect their home, the Hokage monument, etc.

However, there were rumors about an incident that happened 5 years ago...The nine-tails attack.
But the fourth Hokage managed to stop the beast and save the Leaf!...even though it costed him his life.

But that was all in the past now! Nothing to worry about now!

~~~~~~~~

"Finally." Y/n sighed in satisfaction as she just arrived at her new forever home. It was a private home— not too big but not too small either. Just enough room to fit a family of four in.
Lifting up her luggage, she walks inside.

{Later...}

The day went slowly as Y/n spent the day doing errands to decorate her home. She decided to wait until the afternoon to go shopping because there are less people at the time and by the time she finished with her errands, it was already night.
As she walked while carrying multiple bags of stuff and groceries, she came across a boy—a kid actually. Blonde hair and an orange and blue jump suit.

Y/n decided to take the short-way home by walking through the park. She stopped walking once she saw the boy. The said boy was in the grass, sitting down and leaning against one of the big trees..his back was facing her so she couldn't get a good look at the boys face.

Y/n looked around.

It was completely dark minus the light coming from the street lamps. The park was completely empty and no one was around.

"It's not safe for a kid to be out this late...his parents must be worried..."  she mumbled to herself.

Making her decision, the H/c woman walked up to the boy. Getting around the tree, she's finally able to see the boys face. Blonde spiky hair, blue eyes, sun-kissed skin and three black whisker marks on both of the boy's face. Y/n noticed that he was also wearing green goggles on his head.

That's when the boy noticed her. He looked sad as he sat there alone. When he heard footsteps, that's when he turned his gaze to Y/n.

They both made eye contact.

"Uh...hey, what are you doing at here at this hour?"

"...training."

"Oh. Well it's a bit late...you should be heading home now. It's going to get cold soon so you should get going now before you catch a cold."

The boy's eyes slightly widen.

Did he just get...scolded?

He stood up and looked at the woman in front of him, confused.

"Hm? What?"

"You...didn't yell at me.."

"Why would I? I don't yell at children as they sometimes don't know any better. But kids your age need to be scolded a little. such as yourself, Mr." Y/n said as she pointed her finger at him.

"What would your parents think about you just lingering around outside like this?"

The young blonde's expression went to sadness as he looked down. "....I don't have any..parents."

Y/n gasped. "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that..."

She thought for a moment before smiling.

"Would you like to come with me then..?" She said shyly.
She felt bad for the kid. Without parents, how does he take care of himself? Even though they just met, it just felt...wrong to leave.

The boy stared at Y/n shocked. "Really?!"

The H/c female nodded. "Yeah! I just moved in today so not everything is packed yet. I was just heading home to finish! Would you like to help?"

A wide grin appeared on the blonde boy's face as he laughed. "Sure!"

"Oh yeah. What's your name? I'm Y/n L/n."

"Naruto Uzumaki, ma'am!"

"Hehe we'll follow me!"

~~~~~~A/n:
I decided create a fluff story as it was on my mind for a while.
If it gets too boring, I'll just straight up delete it or something.. :/