A Mother's Protectiveness!

"*gasp* That's him..."

"What's he doing here??"

"The fox demon..."

Some whispers flowed through civilians as they watched a familiar whiskered-face blonde walk around the Market center.

Y/n walked calmly as Naruto was ahead, scanning many different booths that sell all types of goods.
Y/n's face remained neutral as she was able to hear some of the civilians's whispers and what they were saying. Her face darkened as the whispers were being directed towards Naruto. HER Son!

'So this is what Lord Third warned me about...people like them.' Y/n thought.

Sure, some of these people were victims to the Nine-tails attack all those years ago. However, it's not Naruto's fault! He doesn't know what happened back then. Hell, he doesn't even know that he possesses that demon's power and is the holder of it..

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts so she could focus on Naruto. She scanned the area before spotting him at a mask shop.

Naruto observed a fox mask that hung on one of the shelves. His eyes shined. He wanted that mask.

"Hey you! What do you think you're doing at my stand!" A grown man came out of his booth and glared at Naruto.

The man grabbed the fox mask Naruto had his eyes on. "You want this? Take it!" He through the mask at the boy harshly, causing Naruto to fall.

"Now get out of here, Demon!" A hand was suddenly placed on the man's shoulder, interrupting him.

"Now now." A soothing yet sinister voice whispered in the man's ear. "Let's stop with the 'Demon' words, yeah? After all, you're talking to my son and I don't appreciate you talking to him like that.."

The grip on the man's shoulder tightened. He grunted as the grip was started to hurt a lot.
He turned his head slightly to see a pair of sharp E/c orbs staring straight into his soul.

The look absolutely scared him

"So how about you apologize...or else I'll show you what a demon really  is..."

Now trembling in fear, the man stuttered on his words but was able to spit out his pathetic apologies.

"If I catch you again saying such words to Naruto again, not only will I send you to the hospital in a vegetive state, I will personally make sure your life will be a living hell. Do you understand?"

"Y-y-yeah! I-I understand...!"

"Now scram!" Y/n flung the man to the ground. In a state of pure terror, the man ran away, forgetting about his shop.

Naruto got up and dusted himself off. He picked up the fox mask and looked at Y/n.

Y/n looked around at the villagers who stood there and watched the scene that just  happened a few moment ago and the same ones who were whispering about Naruto earlier.

"Whispering only screams how pathetic you are and how you're too afraid to say it out loud!" Her voice yelled towards the people.

"If you have something to say, SPEAK UP!" The whispers stopped. With such a commanding voice like that, no one dared to open their mouths.

"That's what I thought! Try and get snarky with me and I'll put you six feet under! NOW SCATTER LIKE THE INSECTS YOU ARE!!" In a fit of rage, Y/n's right hand moved in its own and punched the nearest thing closest to her which was the mask stand. With such punch, Y/n created a massive hole in it which later fully collapsed.

The villagers started running away from her. Not even nearby ninjas wanted to get involved.

Y/n noticed Naruto slightly pulling her dress to get her attention. She inhaled and exhaled. Calming herself down.

"Sorry about that, Naruto...let's go somewhere else." The woman picked up Naruto and started walking out of the market area.

"But I thought we came to get some cloth and pineapples."

"We'll get those elsewhere. Plus, this place sucks."

"Okay!"

Unbeknownst to them, they were being watched by the Third Hokage.

'Such overwhelming strength and commanding voice. Reminds me of an old student of mine.' Hiruzen sighed. 'And here I thought that woman was nice and normal. Now she looks like the type of person who you wouldn't want to get on their bad side...'

"Jeez..."