🌸𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 28🌸

Zander stood at his locker, scrolling through his phone, smiling at photos of dogs that came up on his feed. They were adorable, really! He really wanted one.. Howeverrr, Bethany was allergic to dogs so he wasn't allowed one.

"HEY! YOU!"

Zanders Head perked up, as he saw a short girl with long black hair angrily stomping towards him. Oh! That's Stacy, Luke's bestfriend, right?

He just nodded and spoke up. "Hello, what may I help you with?" He asked as he turned off his phone and slipped it into his inner blazer pocket.

"You ruined my chances with him-!"

"..with who, I'm sorry, I don't follow?"

"Luke! MY boyfriend!"

Zanders eyes widened for a second, but then he just looked confused as he tilted his head.

"..I definitely do not think he's your boyfriend- and even so, rest assured I have not spoken a single bad word about you to him-...I only know your name and nothing else about you.. I apologise if I've offended you, however I really do not see how."

"You offended me, because you took him! Do you know how hard I worked to get him to notice me, and you got him within months!? Not only that! He started crushing on you within DAYS of meeting you! Why did he even choose you!?"

"..I don't know ask him- I myself have been a little too scared to ask so-" He gave her a thumbs up.

"So you yourself can't even come up with a single reason why he'd date you!? Huh! Well of course you can't!"

"Well uh- He calls me pretty and handsome all the time, so that might be one reason, though he's also Pansexual so maybe he just likes my personality-? ..Listen I really do Not know what you want me to say to this."

"Break up with him!"

"Listen, I'm very sorry that you appear to have had your heart broken, but that just happens sometimes, alright? Please don't blame me for it and move onto someone else. However, I will not be breaking up with him just because you asked."

"I've known him longer! I will not Move on! So back away from my man!"

"..he isn't your man Stacy. We've been dating for a few months now- and we have promise rings-"

"Yeah right! Luke would never agree to have promise rings with you!"

"..He bought them Stacy, just what are you trying to achieve right now? Once again I apologise, however I ask you, please stop bothering me. If you keep harassing me like this, I will write you up.

That seemed to anger Stacy, as she charged towards him with a clenched fist.

Zander was quick to react as he grabbed her arm, pinned it behind her back and slammed her to the ground. He and Daisy had both been taught how to apprehend to deal with violent students in such cases, he had never had to use it until now. He firmly held Stacys hands to her back, pushing her head down to keep her on the floor.

"YOU-! LET ME GO! I'LL TELL LUKE!"

"Are you insane-!? How dare you try to punch me!? Did you honestly think someone as small and inexperienced as you could land a hit on me!? All of that just because I'm with the guy you like? You're absolutely pathetic! Stop struggling-!"

Stacy continued to struggle, trying to hit and kick Zander who held her down.

He looked over, and to his relief, the student lounge door was open, so he called out.

"Daisy-! Can you come out here and help me-!?"

He heard her call out a small "just coming!" as he let go of Stacy.

Stacy was quick to stand up, as she withdrew a pair of scissors from the pocket of her jacket and tried to stab them right through Zanders head.

Zander caught her wrists before she could do so as he stumbled back. The girl was putting her full weight onto him, causing him to continuously step back as he tried to push her hands away.

"DAISY-! HURRY UP!" He yelled. That seemed to alarm Daisy as Zander was never one to yell. He heard as something clattered to the floor and running.

"STOP RESISTING! YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME! YOU BASTARD, I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU ZANDER. I'LL KILL YOU, I'LL ABSOLUTELY FUCKING KILL YOU."

Daisy ran out and saw the commotion, without even taking any time to process the situation at hand, she went into her blazer pocket as she took out a bottle of pepper spray both she and Zander were equipped with.

She sprinted forward as she harshly tore Stacy away from Zander by her shoulder, spraying her face as she did so. Causing her to scream and drop the scissors as she covered her face, falling to her knees.

Zander was quick to kick her down to the floor fully as Daisy got down on her knees and held Stacy down.

"What the hell happened-!?" Daisy demanded, alarmed.

"I don't know-! She said she had a crush on Luke then she just started to attack me out of nowhere-!"

"What!? Are you insane!?"

"Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up! You don't get it! Neither of you get it!" Stacy wailed.

Daisy put her arms under stacys arms, as she hauled her up while she was screaming and kicking.

"Grab her legs, we cant carry her like this-!"

"..can you grab her legs? I'm not gonna lie to you daisy, grabbing her legs seems dangerous and a whole lot more work."

"You lazy son of a bitch Zander."

"Is that a yes..?"

Daisy rolled her eyes as she dropped Stacy to the floor, allowing Zander to pick her up again as Daisy went to attempt to grab her feet.

"OW-! STOP KICKING! I DEMAND YOU TO STOP KICKING! STOP RESISTING YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE-! WE'RE TRYING TO TAKE YOU TO THE NURSES TO WASH OFF THE PEPPERSPRAY."

"..we are..?"

"..Yes Zander. Nurses office then too the principal."

//
THIS CHAPTER IS BONKERS IDK WHAT SET OF DRUGS I WAS ON WRITING THIS😭🙏