🌸𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 22🌸

It had been a month since they had started dating. News of the relationship was just yesterdays news around the school.

Zander had began to get more comfortable with the affection he was receiving, and even began to give some back.

As of now, they were holding hands while walking as Zander reached into his bag for his umbrella, as it was raining.

Luke took it off him, he knew Zander preferred his hands being free so he could fidget, Zander gave him a small appreciative smile.

Just as they were about to head out the school door, they were interrupted.

"ZANDER-! WAIT UP!"

They both turned around.

An unfamiliar face to Luke.

"Oh-! André? Whats the matter?"

"Aha-! Well you see.. I totally fucked my English exam! I think I need you as my tutor again! Please!"

"..but I checked the records... you got 90%..?"

"..you can check those..?" Luke questioned.

Zander looked at him, much disappointment evident.

"That's how I know you lied to me about passing your own English exam."

"FUCK!"

Zander gave him a harsh smack on the shoulder, a reminder to watch his language on the school premises.

"...oh. I passed? Greeeeeeeattttt...!" He gave an irritated smile.

"Mhm! I'm so glad I helped you improve!"

"But yknoow! 90% is still a fail in my eyes, why don't we work on getting it to 100!" He grinned as he pulled Zander towards him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

Luke's mood dropped. He didn't want JUST tutoring, did he?

Zander, being uncomfortable with most people touching him, gently brushed his arm off his shoulder, Andrés eyes seeming to light up as Zanders fingers delicately pushed against the skin of his arm.

Luke took Zanders hand again before chiming in.

"You know-! I think if you're already scoring 90 surely you'll be able to up the grade yourself.. I'm sure there's others that probably need Zanders sessions more? I'm sure you'll do just great!" He grinned, trying to keep the optimistic personality he always seemed to carry, though he wasn't feeling to enthusiastic about this new face.

"Ohhh? Zander, how many people are just LINING up for your tutoring?"

"Nobody likes me."

"See! So you can take me right?"

"Uhhhh... I don't know.. I already do Luke's sessions every day at lunch, and I already spend an hour and a half after school for detention..."

"What about the weekends?" André smiled, getting irritated.

"I don't like doing stuff at the weekend.. well sometimes we go on dates but usually I just like staying home.."

"..Isn't there ANY time we can have a session?"

Zander pondered for a second before taking out a red and white flower notepad, with a matching pen to go, and a red heart topper delicately placed ontop.

It was a gift from Luke.

He looked through his note pad, though he wasn't actually looking, he had a lot on his shoulders already, he didn't feel like taking anyone else, so after pretending to look, he closed the notepad before shaking his head.

"Sorry, all my spots are booked by him."

"Oh- are they-?" Luke asked.

"I only take people at lunch, any other time would feed into my own personal life."

"Aweee... but couldn't you make an exception for me..?"

"Uh- Why?" Zander tilted his head."

"Because we're friends!"

"..oh I didn't know- my bad.."

Luke himself felt the sting of that rejection and visibly cringed. Ouch.

"..Well now that you do-! How about that exception?"

"..Nope"

"Ahaha! Your so funny! It's fine no worries man!" André took the umbrella off Luke as he ushered Zander outside and put the umbrella up above them.

"Sooo-"

"Oh I don't Wanna walk with you"

"...You're too honest."

"..Oh.. Sorry.." he muttered.

Luke simply put his hood up as he gently took the umbrella from his hold.

"I'll see you around! What was your name again? André? We'll see you soon!" Luke smiled as he put his arm around Zanders torso and pulled him close, half because he wanted to make a point, and half so that they could both properly fit under the umbrella.

"Oh- Zander wait-!"

They stopped walking and Zander turned around.

Luke was loosing his patience but turned around with a smile nontheless.

"Are you free this weekend!? Why don't we hangout!?"

"Oh well I'd have t-" he was cut off.

"We're going on a date! Maybe some other time, my bad. Have a good night!" Luke continued walking, Zander staying close.

"We're going on a date?"

"Yep! Surpriseee..!"

Zander just gave a small smile as he rested his head on Luke's shoulder.

"Do you think I should tutor him? I do have time... plus he seems really keen.."

"Nah I don't think so-! I mean-! Come on!" Luke expressed. "He has an A! Annndddd your time is valuable! Mhm! It just seems like it'd drain all your energy for no good reason!"

"I suppose you are right- There's no point in tutoring him now, is there?"

"Nope! He'll be alright with the online resources!"

All of a sudden, Zander shot him the nastiest glare he had ever seen from him.

"You on the other hand.."

"..me..?"

"HAVENT YOU BEEN LISTENING TO ANYTHINGGG IVE BEEN TEACHING!?"

"..would you like my completely honest answer...?"

"Go on?"

"..You look very pretty in reading glasses-!" Luke smiled.

Zander gave him  a blank stare before grabbing the umbrella and speeding ahead of Luke.

Causing him to run after him.

"HONEYYY! WAIT IM SORRY!"

Zander stopped again, and turned to face him.

Luke took the umbrella back, not feeling safe with it being in Zanders control.

"..I'm doing fine in English!"

"YOU FAILED NAT 2. NAT FUCKING 2. YOU KNOW!? THE LEVEL MADE FOR 7 TO 9 YEAR OLDS!?"

"IN MY HONEST DEFENSE..."

"YOU CANNOT DEFEND THAT LUKE. YOU ARE HOW OLD!?"

"...17.." Luke pouted.

"YOU ARE A WHOLE ENTIRE DECADE BELOW AVERAGE.

"Come on babyyyyyy! I'm sure it's fineee..."

Zander just rolled his eyes as he clung onto one of Luke's arms, resting his head on his shoulder.

"I'll pay more attention, I promise." Luke smiled as he kissed his head.

"Please do. This is beyond concerning."