🌸𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒🌸

~~~~🌸~~~~

"Man this sucks!" Millie exclaimed as she stomped her feet like a child. Hailey was sick today, so they had to continue practice with just the three of them. Luke, Millie, and Sean.

"It's alright Millie, she should be back tomorrow!"

"It's no fun with just three!"

"It won't be JUST us three." Sean added

"Huh?" Luke and Millie said in unison as they looked at Sean.

"Remember? Daisy will have to come around to see if we can manage without a club president, an efficiency test if you will, this has happened EVERY time haileys gone??" Sean reminded.

"OH! RIGHT! THE HEAD GIRL! GOTCHA!" Millie clapped her hands and Sean just rolled his eyes.

"...This place is a mess.."

A small voice by the door said.

Everyone turned around, a boy in a white and red uniform stood by the door, his hands clasped infront of him, his posture straight as he looked around. The head boy-?

"..Where's Daisy-?" Sean asked.

"She had other things to do so she sent me to check your efficiency.. I wont be a bother, but I advise this place gets cleaned.. it's a health hazard." He said calmly, looking around.

Millie just smirked at Sean, who looked heartbroken.

"Right.. Well, what's your name- I'm sorry-! We haven't really- seen you around-" Luke asked.

"My name is Zander, just continue how you usually would."

"Oh alright! My names Luke, that's Sean and Millie, would you like a seat?" Luke offered, already heading over to grab one,

"No, I'm alright, thank you." He declined.

"..Alright..-!"

Zander pulled out a small lavender notebook with white flowers on it, along with a matching lavender flower pen with a heart shaped topper.

"A notepad-?" Millie asked, Daisy never brought a notepad..?

"It makes it easier for me to keep track, my mind strays a lot."

"Right-"

It was silent for a few moments, Zander seeming to not even notice the awkward atmosphere.

After a few seconds, Sean broke the silence.

"Right-! Let's  just start on our track-!"

"Yeah-..!" Luke confirmed, heading to his drums.

~~~~🌸~~~~

The whole performance, they felt under pressure due to Zanders stoic nature.

Once the finished the song, they looked up, and Zander didn't even seem to care.

He just stared at them with a neutral expression before jotting something down on his notepad.

They all gave eachother awkward glances as Zander scribbled something down.

"You're all quite talented, especially Hailey."

"..Hailey-? But she's not here-?"

"Mhm"

"..so how do you even-"

"She is my sister...?"

"YOUR WHAT NOW!?"

Zander just blinked as he looked at them, seemingly shocked expressions. He was never good at reading emotions, but when they're standing there jaw dropped, even he could notice it..