🌸𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 16🌸

Luke sat in the library, in a quiet corner, head in his knees.

Last night Zander had made an attempt to kill himself.

He held a red scarf in his hands, a crochet scarf. Michael had dropped it off to him that very morning.

He recalled the night of their sleepover.

Everything felt like a dream. He laid on Zanders lap, as his gentle hands worked on brushing out Luke's hair with his fingers, his soft and gentle voice was the only thing Luke could hear.

By that point he had assumed Luke had fallen asleep.

So he settled on quietly singing a song, to keep him asleep, Luke was awake.

Such a precious soul. And now he could die at any moment.

And it would be all Luke's fault.

Had he just noticed Zanders hints, he could've been fine.

Zander returning 5 books a day after taking them out.

'It doesn't matter, not anymore'

'I'll miss you'

If only he had better analysis skills, maybe this wouldn't of happened.

An assembly was held this morning. For Zander, Daisy was absolutely bawling her eyes out as the headteacher gave his speech.

The art teacher looked down at the floor in shame and distress.

Students looked at eachother anxiously, worried for the boy they hated so much.

"..Luke..?" A voice said.

Luke looked up.

Stacy.

"Oh-.. hey stace- what's up..?" He offered a weak smile.

She hesitated for a second.

"Can you come outside with me-..? I have to.. confess something.." she avoided eye contact.

"Oh uh- mhm-" Luke stood up and followed her.

"So..? What's up..?"

"Well I uh- about Zander-"

"I don't want to talk about I-"

"No-! We have too! Listen! I'm the reason he did it-!"

"Huh..? What do you me-"

"I like you Luke-! I got jealous!  I poisoned him with rat poison, I destroyed his pen and notepad! I wrote him death threats! All those lunches I made for you, he made them-! I stole them! I was the one who destroyed his painting! And I'm sorry Luke- I just love you so so so mu-"

There was a loud sound that caused her to shut up as her head harshly jerked to the side.

He slapped her.

He pushed her to the ground.

"What the fuck-! What the actual fuck is wrong with you!? You're a maniac!"

"Nonono-! I'm not-! Luke! Please! I can make up to you-!" She begged as she sat up and grabbed his leg, only to be kicked off.

"What the fuck-!? Make it up to me!? TO ME!? You took his life away! His scholar ship, his joy, everything! There's nothing for you to say with me. You're not the girl I grew up with." He kicked her to the floor before turning around and leaving.

For once, he was livid.