🌸𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 27🌸

Luke laid in zanders bed, Zander in his arms as they both looked up at the ceiling, Zanders night light projected a galaxy onto the ceiling, so they were both just admiring that.

Zander had a night light because he was scared of the dark. Luke didn't know why, he'd asked him about it, Zander didn't answer him, the vague answer he gave. 'Reasons' it stuck with Luke for some reason, it felt off, so he just decided not to question it again.

He felt slight movement on his arm, so he spoke up.

"Are you ok, baby?"

"I had a question-"

"Oh? Go on then!" Luke smiled as he ruffled his hair, earning a whine and a small slap.

".. no it's too weird."

"..Zander. Don't do this to me. Now you've got me curious."

"Sweet dreams!"

Luke just rolled his eyes as he sat up, bringing Zander with him.

"Nuh uh, You're going to tell me right now. I'm too curious."

"Well one, fuck you, two, genuinely its an awkward question, don't worry about it."

"Awkward? As in 'did you know you have 72 freckles?' Awkward, or just awkward?"

"..can you drop that incident already?"

"Why? It's funny."

"No it really isn't. It's just embarrassing." Zander pouted.

"Sometimes, you have to take the consequences of your actions." Luke chuckled as he kissed his forehead. "Now tell me, Zander, what was your question?"

"..Do you really think we'll last..? Like- do you think we'd ever break up-?"

Luke froze.

He was caught off guard, and he didn't know how to respond.

Zander stared at him for a few seconds, before his eyes widened.

"NONO-! I WASNT SAYING I WANTED US TO BREAKUP-! ...I was just wondering-.. sorry it was a weird question..-"

"Nono-! Sorry I was uh- caught off guard...well.." Luke looked off to the side as he clenched his fists. "..Would you ever want to breakup..?"

"NO-! I was worried that you'd want to because-"

"OH THANK FUCK. CAN YOU STOP SCARING ME LIKE THAT!?" Luke practically yelled as he grabbed Zander and forced him into a bearhug.

"I knowwwwwwwww... I'm sorrryyyyyy..."

"For someone so intelligent, you're the dumbest piece of shit I've ever met."

"..I can't breathe.."

"It's fine, you have asthma, you're used to it."

"...go die..." But contrary to his words, he actually leaned closer and hugged Luke back.

"I think we need to work on your way with words Zander..."

"You need to work on words in general. Dyslexic piece of S word."

"I have heard you cuss before, never call me 's word' again. I feel like you're doing it on purpose now."

He just smiled and playfully rolled his eyes as he heard Zander giggle.

Zander had long since fallen asleep, his head on Luke's chest as Luke gently weaved his fingers through zanders hair. He was just scrolling on his phone, he wasn't too tired at that moment. Occasionally he'd press small kisses to the top of Zanders head, but other than that he was just lounging.