🌸𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 19🌸

It had been days since Zander had awoken.

Luke hadn't seen him at all, knowing Zanders characteristics he half expected him to come in despite everything that happened, but he hadn't.

That night he could only recall as a blur. He held The sobbing boy in his arms as he vented all his troubles to him, for all of that to be held ontop of his shoulders, Luke couldn't even begin to imagine how it would feel.

It was night time by now, Luke recalled the events as he walked to Zanders house. Deciding to visit him.

He walked up and chapped the door, Shannon, the mother, opening the door with a sad smile, she looked like she hadn't slept in days.

"..Oh..! Luke honey... how may I help you..?" She asked tiredly.

"Oh-! I was just wondering if Alexander was here- but if nows a bad time I could-"

"NO-!"

"..No...?"

"I mean.. yeah he's here, he should be in his room.." She smiled and stepped aside. Luke nodded at her, understanding her paranoia and walked up the stairs.

When he entered the room, it was empty.

Only the window being left open.

Luke stood still for a moment confused, before remembering Zander had briefly told him he liked to climb out his window and onto the roof to star gaze when he was stressed. Now was a stressful time, so it wouldn't be far fetched to assume he was up there.

He walked over and grabbed onto a ladder on the side of the house right outside Zanders window and he climbed up.

What he saw shocked him.

Zander in a lavender cropped hoodie with white shorts, messy hair, and drunk.

He was swaying from side to side and drinking vodka straight from the bottle.

He perked up and noticed him. He gave him a drunken smile.

"Luuuuuuukkeeee...~ Come join meeeeee..." He slurred his words.

Luke stayed quiet as he walked over and sat next to him.

"So-"

He gasped a little in surprise as Zander cut him off by clinging onto his arm and nuzzling his head into his shoulder, similar to a cat Luke noted.

"Luuuuuukkkkeeee~ I missed youuuuuuuu...~" He said in a sing song voice with a lazy smile as he closed his eyes and continued nuzzling into Luke's shoulder, the latter was frozen with a harsh blush across his face.

"..I missed you too Zan- We should get you back to your room.. you're really drunk right now-" Luke said gently. He already knew why Zander had decided to 'break a law' and drink, he was stressed. Of course he was. But Luke would have never expected this behaviour from him.

"Nooooooooo...~~ Stay with me for a bit..." he whined.

Luke sighed. "Only for a bit."

Zander giggled as he reopened his tired eyes.

"Lukeeee~!"

"Hmn?"

"Did you know I've had a crush on you since elementaryyyyyy~?"

Luke tensed.

What?

"...What..?"

"Mmmmmmhm! You don't even remember me! But you told me we were friendsssssss~! Though then you never spoke to me again... That's mean you know!" He pouted.

"..What."

"Yeahhhhh~! I've been admiring you for yearssssss and yearsssssss and yearssssssss and yearsssssss and-"

"Nono I get it-!"

Zander smiled lazily as he leaned in to kiss him.

Luke gently pushed his face away.

He didn't want Zander to make a decision he would later regret due to his intoxication, and he also didn't want their first kiss to be a drunken fluke.

"Lukeeeeee... do you not love meeeeeeeeee...?"

"Nono-! Nothing like that-! Why don't we just cuddle instead? Yeah?"

He seemed satisfied with that answer as he leaned back on his shoulder and handed him the almost empty bottle of vodka.

"Try someeeeee~!"

"I'm alright, thank you."

"Whyyyyyy..." Zander frowned as he put the glass to his lips and began to drink it again.

When he lowered the bottle, Luke took it off him.

"Are you trying someeeee..?"

"No."

"Why did you take it..."

"No more tonight, okay? We should get you to bed." Luke smiled sweetly.

But Zander was already passed out on his shoulder.

Now just how would he get him back to his room?