🌸𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 26🌸

"It's so cold..." Zander complained as he walked hand in hand with his boyfriend, under their shared umbrella as the snow fell all around them.

"You're always cold, darling." Luke smiled, but rubbed Zanders arm to try keep him atleast a little warm.

"I feel like I might get frost bite.."

Luke sighed and rolled his eyes playfully as he unzipped his jacket and took one arm out of the sleeve.

"Here."

"..what-"

Luke pulled Zander into his side, as he put the other half of the jacket over Zander, Zander taking the hint and put his arm through the sleeve.

"..I bet we look really stupid right now.."

"Well, you were cold, weren't you?" Luke chuckled as he kissed his head and they continued walking.

"Well yeah-"

"Are you warm now?"

"..yessssssss....?"

"Exactly! So it all works out!"

"Fair enough. But we still look stupid."

Luke shrugged. "Sometimes you have to look stupid."

"Emphasis on 'sometimes' not all the time, take notes." Zander smiled as he rolled his eyes.

"I- Hey-! I do Not look stupid!" Luke grinned as he lightly smacked Zanders arm.

"I beg to diffferrrr, speaking of stupid-"

"..Andre?"

"Amdré."

"He came up to me today, I think he was planning on mugging me"

"He told me you hit him-?"

"..he tried to lunge at me so I stepped out the way and he bashed into a door.."

Zander looked shocked for a moment before covering his face and looking away, his shoulders slightly shaking.

"..Yeahhh... he also said that you guys did a cigarette kiss-"

Luke smiled and rolled his eyes as he heard a small snort, accompanied by some broken giggles, that he was clearly trying to hold back.

"You're in a good mood today, aren't you?"

Zander took a moment to compose himself before looking back at Luke.

"Nopeee, André was talking to me Today."

"..what was he saying..?"

"He was asking for me back-"

"Oh-?"

"And he forced me to tell him how you smelled..."

"..FORCED-? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN TELL HIM-?"

"He threatened to go up and sniff you himself."

"Oh wow."

"Then he said we were opposites attracts, because I prefer Lidl, and he prefers Aldi."

"... I thought we were opposites attract.."

"We a-"

"I also prefer lidl..."

"Can we elope?"

"Oh-! ...you know, the whole of my chemistry jotter is full of proposal and wedding ideas, this wasn't one of them. Can we hold off on eloping?"

Zander giggled as he rested his head on Luke's shoulder. "You're such a sap. You know that?"

"That's my job~! One of us has to be sappy in this relationship, Hm?"