Bubba Sawyer

♡Title: Crush
♤Character: Bubba
◇Relationship: Strangers
♧TW: Gore
                                ☆            .    .          .
    .      .                .
                .                        .          ☆            .

  .                    .                 .         .             .
                ☆         .             ☆

      .                             .                         ☆   
☆              .
                              .              .

My head felt fuzzy, and everything was dark. Did I pass out? I forced my eyes open to see exactly what happened to me.

I was in a basement of some sort of hell house. Blood layered the floor and walls all around me. But that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was my hands that were tied up above me, and my feet were off of the ground.

"Shit." I whispered under my breath as I pulled against the ropes that held me up. Luckily, they felt old and easy to break out of. So I did.

My body hit the floor under me with a loud thud. I groaned and stood still while waiting for the pain to pass. Adrenaline kept me going as I got up off the floor to start my escape.

There was a large door that was locked. That has to be something important. So, my mission was set. I went to find something, anything that could get through that lock.

A perfect tool was right in the corner of the room. Maybe escaping won't be so hard.

My hands were shaking as I picked the lock. The tool kept getting stuck, making me take longer than I should. The loud roar of a chainsaw made me hesitant for a second. That's when I realized I officially had a time limit. Finish the lock before I get ripped to shreds.

"No..." I continued to struggle with the lock even when the chainsaw was getting closer. It was just a few clicks away from breaking, I swear.

It didn't matter anymore. I glanced over my shoulder to see I was too late. A man in a horrific mask stood beside me, revving a chainsaw.

"Don't -" fight, flight, or freeze kicked in, and unfortunately, my body picked freeze. It felt like I was trapped right where I was.

I was smart enough to do something, at least. That thing was as simple as holding my arms up to block the incoming chainsaw as if my arms could even stop it. It was more of an impulse. My eyes shut tightly, expecting a painful end.

Except the chainsaw never came. Seconds went by without an attack. I only opened my eyes once I heard the man turn off the chainsaw. He stood still in front of me, leaning forward a bit to get a closer look.

"Boy, you better be finished with that girl!" A males voice yelled from behind the locked door. Whoever it was was getting closer, going down the stairs to our spot in the basement.

The masked man put down his chainsaw and grabbed onto my shoulders. I gasped at his sudden movements, still unsure if I could trust him. He placed one hand over my mouth to keep my quiet while he dragged me to the corner of the room and shoved me into a closet. I could only see through a small crack in the door.

The basement door that I was trying so hard to open was opened wide, and an older man walked out. He trudged through the basement, stopping in front of the masked man.

"Bubba, are you done yet? Takin' so damn long down here." He raised his voice while dramatically waving his arms in the air.

Bubba nodded his head sporadically. Can he talk at all? Well, I could hear a few whimpers come from his mouth while he was being yelled at. So I know he can make sound, but maybe not actual words.

"I have to do all the damn work around here." I didn't even notice that I zoned out most of the conversation until I saw the older man go back to the door and leave, shutting and locking it behind him.

Once he was gone, Bubba opened the door to the closet, making me fall out onto the floor. I groaned as I looked up at him, a mix of fear and confusion displayed on my face.

He only hummed at me, making incoherent words as he started to walk around the basement. I wasn't sure exactly what was happening, but I think he was looking for something.

After searching around, he squealed out in excitement as he found whatever it was he was looking for. I could see a clump of tan and red in his hand as he returned to me.

He gently lifted something up and plopped it down on my face. My entire body froze once I realized what he was doing. He made a sad attempt to hide me by putting a ripped off face over my own.

"Fuck -" I gagged as I felt the cold lump of flesh squish against my own skin. I couldn't hold my mouth in shock because of the face being there, making my hands raised in the air without a goal or reason.

Small crys of stress escaped my lips, catching the attention of Bubba. He was determined to cheer me up. So he grabbed my floating hands and lightly bounced them in the air along with nodding his head as if he were dancing.

When he noticed it wasn't working, he stood up. Dragging me onto my feet with him. Bubba continued his bouncing movements, going in circles around the room. He held one of my hands up, spinning me in a circle before going back to the bouncy dance.

We spun in circles until we got dizzy. Little did I know, Bubba had a crush and planned on dancing with me till the end of our days.

~○~