Sissy

♡Title: Sleepless Nights
♤Character: Sissy
◇Relationship: Dating
♧TW: None
                                ☆            .    .          .
    .      .                .
                .                        .          ☆            .

  .                    .                 .         .             .
                ☆         .             ☆

      .                             .                         ☆   
☆              .
                              .              .

I've been struggling to sleep lately. There's been so many screams from the basement keeping me awake. Couldn't they just go quietly? Even after it's silent, I lay awake. Just trapped in my mind thinking of everything.

"Oh, sugar. Why are you still awake?" My girlfriend walked into the almost dark room. I still had a small light turned on next to the bed. Did it help me go to sleep? No, but it wasn't like I was going to sleep anyway.

"I was just thinking." I said while laying on my side. My eyes were stuck on sissy, watching her walk up to the side of the bed.

"It's a bit late for that." Once sissy was in the light, I could see red glistening against her skin. I assume she's the reason the screams stopped for tonight.

"It's been like this every night." I let out a sigh, getting comfortable against the pillow.

"I'll help you, sugar." Sissy smiled down at me, running the back of her knuckles lightly against my cheek.

I moved over slightly, giving her room. Before laying down in the warm bed, sissy used an old towel to wipe off the blood. Once clean, she laid down beside me. I helped her pull the covers back up over us.

"Oh sugar, you look so tired." Sissy reached her hand up, lightly caressing my cheek while leaning her forehead against mine. I yawned, unable to fight off the sleepiness.

"Where the mountains' reach like fingers to the sky... never ask why, love never dies..." Sissy's voice was soft as she sang to me. Her arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer.

I nuzzled my head into her neck while she hummed. Her fingers brushed through my hair, luring me to sleep.

Without even realizing it, I was completely out. Sound asleep while sissy hummed softly to me.

~○~

A/N
Heyyyy
This one is pretty short but I had the idea and I just had to write about it.