Drayton Sawyer

♡Title: The Gas Station pt.2
♤Character: Drayton
◇Relationship: Acquaintances
♧TW: Mild Attack
*Leatherface 2017 characters*
                                 ☆            .    .          .
    .      .                .
                .                        .          ☆            .

  .                    .                 .         .             .
                ☆         .             ☆

      .                             .                         ☆   
☆              .
                              .              .

The front door of the family house opened wide. The sun had started to set not too long ago, making the sky turn dark. Light was shining from the open door of the house, casting a warm glow over me.

I was surrounded by the warm glow the second I stepped inside. The walls carried multiple skins of cows. My eyes gazed over each one. They do live all the way out here alone. The family has to be farmers. It only makes sense. Just ahead of me was a room painted red and skulls lacing the walls. The biggest thing I noticed was the large staircase that ended right at my feet.

Something about the house creeped me out. It was so overly decorated with such creepy things, and even though nothing was wrong with it, it still gave me a bad feeling.

"Dinners almost ready." A woman's voice yelled from another room. "Drayton, I told you not to be so late."

A woman came around the corner with her arms crossed and a glare on her face. That was until she saw me. Then, she seemed to soften up her tone. She wore casual clothing with her hair tied up behind her.

"I hope you don't mind. This young lady ran outta gas, and the truck had a problem." Drayton took a step forward towards the lady while his two younger brothers sprinted off into the house just to disappear.

"Not at all. Come on in, honey." The lady moved to the side and let Drayton and I in the room. I was met with the living room of the family home. Glancing from side to side to see the living room and kitchen on either side.

My heart stopped when I noticed all of the bone decor. Bone lights, bones hanging from the ceiling, bones made into the furniture. You name it and it'll be in this house.

"Is that..." I took a step back, placing my hand on my chest, "is that human?"

I said while looking at the skulls built into lamps. A large human skeleton with a light in its head proped up like a Halloween decoration.

"No, it's all just -" Drayton started to explain from the side of me before everything went dark. Someone hit me from behind.

~○~

I groaned when I opened my eyes. My hands were tied, and hanging from a meat hook. My arms were pained and incredibly sore from being held there for who knows how long.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself as I started to wake up.

All I could see was a plain room around me. Nothing really besides dirt and what seemed to be blood covering the walls. The skins all over the walls should have been my first red flag. I should have listened to my instincts.

"You can't just go out n pick a girl to keep." A familiar voice spoke from the other room. I could mostly hear light mutters, but whatever they were arguing about got louder.

"You said yourself you needed help round ere. She could help out." My eyes widened once I heard Draytons voice. Was he lying about everything? Was the gas truck fine, and he just wanted me to come to this awful house? My chest filled with a mix of betrayal and stress. I should have known better.

"I don't need no more help. I got it myself." The voices seemed to get closer to where I was hanging.

I had to get out of this rope. It might be old enough to just break. So I started to wiggle. Pulling on my wrists as hard as I could to free myself from the rope.

"Please, Verna? Just this one, and if ya don't like er you can kill her yourself." Drayton was trying to save me. Why bring me here if I'm going to get killed? Nothing made sense to me right now.

"Ugh." The door to the room I was in opened wide. My body went limp, trying to hide that I was awake. "Fine. Keep er, but if she so much as looks at me wrong, she's dinner."

"I understand. You'll love er, you just watch." I could hear Drayton say as softer footsteps left the room. Indicating that it was only Drayton and I.

"Alright. Let's get you down from there." Draytons voice was right in my ear.

My eyes not only opened but widened when I was cut down. My body fell to the ground with a loud thud. I couldn't hold back the groan of pain that escaped my lungs the second my body met with the cold hard floor.

"You up now?" I felt Drayton lightly tap my leg with his foot.

"What do you think?" My arm crossed over my torso, holding my side as I moved to get up from the disgusting floor.

"How much of that did ya hear?" He spoke to me as if we were friends. As if I could forgive him for bringing me here.

"Most of it."

"Then ya know not to go messin' around. Just stay cool, and you can survive here." Drayton put his hands on his hips as he spoke to me.

"Can't you just open the door and let me go?" My voice started to sound more aggressive than I wanted it to. "You can't just kidnap a person."

"You're lucky we kidnapped you. Verna wanted to eat you so you should be thankin me." Drayton sighed, looking down at the ground. "You can't get out of here. This is yer home now."

~○~