Bubba Sawyer

♡Title: Body Heat
♤Character: Bubba
◇Relationship: Dating
♧TW: None
                                ☆            .    .          .
    .      .                .
                .                        .          ☆            .

  .                    .                 .         .             .
                ☆         .             ☆

      .                             .                         ☆   
☆              .
                              .              .

I've lived in Texas for quite a long time now. Of course, after all that time, I got used to the temperature. The hot days weren't that bad, even the cold nights. This night was different. It was a winter night that got far too cold.

The second the sun went down, everything seemed to change. Each member of the family found themselves snuggled up in blankets to keep warm.

I stayed alone upstairs in my bedroom, rolled up like a burrito in the somewhat thin blanket. My body was shaking under the soft fabric, not used to the cold air. The Sawyers house wasn't exactly made for this kind of weather either.

My face was under the blanket as well, trying to use my own breath as a heat source. I removed my head once I heard the bedroom door open.

"Hey." I said when I saw Bubba enter the room. He didn't seem very bothered by the cold. I was surprised that he was up here. Usually, he just stays in the basement all night. It is his lair, after all. Maybe it got too cold down there.

Bubba walked up to the bed. He whined at me while pressing a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm alright, just cold." I could understand what he was upset about. I've gotten better at understanding him the more time I've been here.

I watched as Bubba looked at me through the mask. I could tell he was thinking about something. His eyes gazed down at the blanket before looking back at my face.

"What?" I tilted my head to the side.

Bubba grabbed onto the side of the blanket, giving it a tug. I held onto the blanket, not wanting to be in the cold air without it.

"Bubba, I need this." I was only met with another whine and one more tug. I wasn't sure exactly what he had planned, but I know he wouldn't just let me freeze. So I let him tug the blanket off of me.

The second the blanket was gone, my skin felt frozen. My teeth were chattering, and my skin was covered in goosebumps. My arms and legs tucked inwards, hugging myself for warmth. I didn't have to do that for long, though.

Bubba flattened me as he laid down right on top of me. He pulled the blanket over us just for the extra warmth.

"Agh, Bubba... I need to breathe." I gasped from under him. I was no longer in a ball. Instead, I was flattened under him. I could barely move my limbs.

Bubba only hummed in response. At least he was getting comfortable. His mask was shoved into my hair on top of my head as his arms moved to each side of me, successfully trapping me in.

Breathing isn't that important, right? I was very warm. Bubba was working as my own personal heater. Which is what I really wanted. I could breathe enough, I enjoy his presence anyway.

I was trapped there for the rest of the night. Not that I'm complaining. Bubba was very successful at keeping me warm all night long.

~○~

A/N
I hope this one isn't too short. I just wanted to write a sweet moment like this.