Sissy

♡Title: Pity
♤Character: Sissy
◇Relationship: Strangers
♧TW: Drugged

                                ☆            .    .          .

    .      .                .
                .                        .          ☆            .

  .                    .                 .         .             .
                ☆         .             ☆

      .                             .                         ☆   
☆              .
                              .              .

It's been a rough night, to say the least. A mix of stress and sorrow left me alone in a bar nowhere near my home. Being so far away and drunk wasn't exactly a plan for me. So I didn't drink that much. I only kept a small buzz, sticking to only one small drink.

"The kind man across the bar bought this for you." The bartender had a wide smile as he set down a large drink in front of me. I wasn't even sure what it was, but I know I couldn't have it.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I think I'm done for the night." I held my hands out to the drink, turning it down.

The bartender was understanding. The man who got it, not as much. A dark scowl could be seen on his face as he looked my way. I looked down at my half full glass. Regret started to spin in my stomach. I should have just gone home.

"Don't let that man ruin your night, sugar." I looked over to see a woman to my right. I didn't pay much attention to who I was sitting next to before now.

"I'll try not to." My eyes scanned over her. She had blonde hair that was put neatly into a bun along with a black dress that had white details around it. She was very pretty.

"Not interested? Really?" I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder, forcing me to turn and see that man who had bought the drink. I could smell alcohol on his breath, and it was very evident that he was drunk.

"No need to act like that. I just don't want any more drinks tonight." I brushed his hand off of my shoulder, watching it go to the counter.

"I'll make you change your mind." His eyes were filled with a fire that could burn me just from looking at him.

"Fucking men." I whispered to myself as I turned back towards the counter. I took a few more sips of my drink, enjoying the music and voices of others at the bar.

"He put something in your drink." The same woman from before leaned over and whispered in my ear. It was loud enough in the bar that I could barely understand what she had said.

"What?" I looked over at her. My vision started to get fuzzy, and my limbs felt numb. I could still function, but I could feel myself slowly losing control.

"Change your mind yet, sweetheart?" I could hear the man's voice, but I couldn't see him. My vision became foggy, and I felt sick to my stomach.

"You two leavin for some fun? Mind if I come along?" The woman's voice sounded seductive, but I could sense some sort of tension. She warned me about the drink. She was too late, but I don't think she'll let him do anything to me. I put a lot of trust in this stranger as my vision went dark. I was completely out.

~○~

The sun was shining in my eyes. I had no memory of the night before, only remembering going into the bar. Panic set in the moment I realized I was in a bed.

"What the fuck did I do?" I whispered to myself as I sat up. My clothing was still on, which was a good sign.

"Good mornin, sugar." A woman walked into the room. Seeing her sparked my memory about the night before. Except now, she had blood glistening down her skin. Red was splattered all over her dress and was staining her hands.

"What... what happened to me?" My voice stuttered, worried about not only myself but also what this lady has done.

"Nothing happened to you. I made sure of it." She twirled a knife in her hands before swiftly playing it in the back of her dress. It was well hidden.

"Who are you?" My anxiety calmed down for the time being seeing that she put her knife away.

"Call me Sissy. What's your name, sugar?" She approached the bed, leaning her knee into it and sitting beside me.

"Y/N." I said simply, unsure of how to react. It's not every day you find yourself in a random bedroom with a woman covered in blood. It was quite alarming, but something about her made me trust her words.

"Y/N." She repeated. "I like that. You should stay in here. My family has a history of not being friendly with newcomers."

Just like that, I was trapped in the Sawyers home. I didn't know it, but the crazed woman took pity on me. I wasn't sure what I was to her nor what would happen to me, but her calm and comforting aura made me feel like everything was okay.

~○~

A/N
Heyyy
I hope that you liked the first one-shot
I'll definitely have more of Sissy.
I just wanted to pop in and say that I've never experienced something like what happened in this chapter, and I hope that what I wrote was at least somewhat accurate.