Sissy

♡Title: Hair Struggles
♤Character: Sissy
◇Relationship: Dating
♧TW: None
                                ☆            .    .          .
    .      .                .
                .                        .          ☆            .

  .                    .                 .         .             .
                ☆         .             ☆

      .                             .                         ☆   
☆              .
                              .              .

My hair was an absolute mess. Strands were going everywhere, and nothing stayed where I wanted it to. I was in front of the bathroom mirror, fiddling with the strands.

"Hurry up in there!" Drayton was outside the door. He didn't seem to please that I was taking so long on my hair. "Damm, victims are all gonna be long gone by the time you're done."

"They're already dead, remember? Sissy and I killed all of them." I said loudly so he could hear me through the door.

"New victims are gonna show up by the time you're done." Drayton wasn't giving up. He wasn't a big fan of anyone in the household resting. Even if I was only trying to do my hair.

"Can you just give me a minute?" I gave in and opened the door so he could see the situation I was in.

"The hell did you do to your hair?"

"I didn't do anything to it, I was just trying something new." I put my hands on my hips.

"Sissy!" Drayton gave up on me, yelling down the hall. "Your girlfriend needs your help."

I sighed, leaning against the doorframe while Drayton left. At least he's not here to bother me anymore.

"Oh sugar, what happened?" Sissy came around the corner, walking up to me while looking at my mess of hair.

"I wanted to do my hair." I got shy, looking towards the ground as my thumbs twirled around each other. "It didn't go as planned."

"Come here, I'll help you out." Sissy giggled while placing a hand on my shoulder to lead me to her bedroom. She had a vanity that she sat me down in front of.

Sissy didn't waste any time. She got to work with a comb, lightly brushing it through my hair to push it all back. It felt nice as it lightly brushed against my scalp.

"I'll make you so pretty, sugar." Sissy said in a sing-song voice as she brushed my hair around. She started to hum a song as she twisted my hair around. I felt her clip it up in the back of my head.

Looking in the mirror, I could see a perfectly made bun in the back of my head with a few strands of hair hanging down around my face. I don't even know how I messed up something so simple, but I like that I did. I wouldn't have this moment with Sissy if I didn't.

"There you go, lookin' as pretty as ever." Sissy leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, love." I twisted in the chair to look at her.

"Anything for you." Sissy's hands cupped my cheeks. Her thumbs lightly brushed against them while she looked down at me.

Sissy leaned forward and pressed her lips up against mine. My eyes closed as I moved my lips along with hers. She was so sweet to me.

~○~

A/N
Sorry for all my short hair girlies
Just pretend she did a different hair style if it doesn't work with your hair :)