Ana Flores

♡Title: Comfort
♤Character: Ana
◇Relationship: Dating
♧TW: None
                                ☆            .    .          .
    .      .                .
                .                        .          ☆            .

  .                    .                 .         .             .
                ☆         .             ☆

      .                             .                         ☆   
☆              .
                              .              .

It has been a month since the disappearance of Maria Flores. My girlfriend Ana has been devastated ever since. All she's been able to talk about was her missing sister. It was hard to watch. I hated seeing her so upset.

Today was the day that we planned to go on a date. I went to pick her up from her house. Standing outside, I was looking at the window, waiting for a movement behind it. Except there was nothing. Not to mention that Ana wasn't coming to the door.

Normally, I wouldn't freak out about something like this. But this was different. Maria went missing and hasn't been found. I can't have the same thing happen to Ana. I can't imagine being without her. I promised myself that I'll keep her safe and I intend to keep that promise.

"Ana?" I called out, ringing her doorbell once again. When she didn't answer, I started to panic.

"Ana!?" I looked around, seeing a brick right under her front step. Could I just, you know, break in? She wouldn't mind that much, would she?

While focusing on the brick, I didn't even notice the shadow move at the window. With my adrenaline rising, I reached down and grabbed onto the brick. Right when I held it up, a voice caught my attention.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" Ana had opened the door and was standing there in a beautiful blue dress. I guess she was ready for our date, at least.

"Nothing." I let the brick drop back down to its place in the dirt, wiping hand hands off. "Where were you?"

"Sorry, I was just... thinking." I could see Ana zone out. I already know what she was thinking about. Her eyes looked red with black bags under them. Her skin seemed lighter than normal. Ana looked almost sick. Maybe we should just go on dates once Maria's found.

"Are you alright?" I tilted my head to the side as Ana walked into her house, leaving the door open for me. I followed behind her, shutting the front door once I was inside.

"I'm fine." Her voice was monotone as she spoke. Ana's back was turned to me as she walked to the kitchen counter. Her hands were pressed firmly against it as she leaned over it. Her hair was hiding her face from me.

"I know you well enough to know when you're lying to me." I approached her, placing my hand lightly on her shoulder.

"I just..." Ana sniffled as her voice broke. "I really miss her and... and I don't know where she is or what happened."

"Oh honey." My voice was at a low whisper as I instinctively wrapped my arms around her shoulders. Ana lowered her head to rest against my neck, just under my chin. I placed a few soft kisses against the top of her hair.

"What would I do without you?" She whispered, rotating so we were facing each other. She pulled away for a second, looking into my eyes.

"How about we skip the date?" I smiled at her, trying to lighten the mood. "Have a movie night instead."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Come on, let's get pajamas on." Fancy clothes might look great and be perfect for a date, but I'm sure both of us would enjoy the soft and comfortable pajamas.

I was going to turn away from her before she grabbed my face. Ana's hands felt soft against my cheeks as she pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips met each other in less than a second. Both of our eyes were closed as our bodies got closer. My hands grabbed her waist while hers continued to hold onto my cheeks.

After a good while of holding this position, we eventually pulled away. I could feel my eyes dilate, just looking at her after the kiss.

"I love you." Ana's voice was soft but confident as she spoke.

"I love you, too." I couldn't hold back the grin that was plastered to my face.

The rest of the night was calm. We got all comfortable and cuddled while watching a few movies. We ended up staying up too late watching movies and fell asleep on the couch with each other. It was a night to remember.

~○~

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Game One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara