Johnny

♡Title: Not My Fault
♤Character: Johnny
◇Relationship: Dating
♧TW: None
                                ☆            .    .          .
    .      .                .
                .                        .          ☆            .

  .                    .                 .         .             .
                ☆         .             ☆

      .                             .                         ☆   
☆              .
                              .              .

Johnny's been acting weird lately. Drayton seems to be bossing him around much more than usual. He always yells back at Drayton like he usually does.

After we killed that group of people who came here looking for that one girl, we've all been a bit stressed out. Would more people come? There's no way to tell until it happens.

Everyone seems to be blaming Johnny for the group coming by. He was the one who led Maria to her death, but that didn't make him responsible for her friends to come.

I was with Sissy in the dining room. We were helping Grandpa get comfortable before dinner was ready. Drayton was cooking his famous chili tonight.

"There there, it's alright, Grandpa." Sissy held a bottle of blood over his mouth. I watched as he drank it. Grandpa seemed much more lively after drinking his blood.

"Boy, do you see what happens when you don't listen to me?" I perked up, looking away from Grandpa when I heard Drayton start yelling in the kitchen.

"I'd watch that tongue of yours old man, it might go missin' one day." Johnny snapped back at him.

"Wait till your mother hears about this!" I entered the kitchen to see the two yelling at each other. Drayton held out his finger to Johnny while telling him off. I looked over to see that look in Johnny's eyes. He was seeing red while looking at Drayton.

"Alright, I'm gonna end this here." I stepped in before the two got physical with each other. I pressed my hands against Johnny's chest, lightly pushing him away. "Come on."

Johnny stayed still for a second, not listening to me and staring daggers at Drayton. After a few seconds, he caved. I was able to get Johnny to leave the kitchen. The second we got out into the hallway, he walked off without a word. He went upstairs, not even looking my way. I felt a bit hurt at his actions.

"It'll be alright, sugar. He loves you. He's just upset for now." Sissy walked into the hallway. Her hands lightly held onto my shoulders in a comforting way.

"Should I talk to him?" I glanced over at her for a split second before returning my eyes to the stairs. I longed for Johnny right now.

"You can, but you know how he gets. Just come back if he's too much right now, hun." Sissy let me go, stepping back towards the dining room. "Oh and sugar? I'll save some dinner for y'all so you don't gotta worry bout that."

"Thanks Sissy." I smiled back at her, watching her disappear back to Grandpa.

I went up the stairs, following Johnny's steps around the corner and to his bedroom. When approaching the door, I didn't hear anything. Not a single sound was coming from inside. It made me wonder if he was even in there.

"Johnny? Are you in there, honey?" My voice was soft as I lightly knocked on the door.

"Come in." Johnny sounded monotone on the other side of the door.

I slowly opened the door to see him lying on his bed. His arm was under the pillow, propping it nicely under his head. His eyes were narrowed, making him look angry even though I could see some sadness behind him. I know Johnny well enough to tell when he's stressed.

"You alright?" I kept a calm voice as I walked into his room. I shut the door behind me to give us some privacy.

"Fine." Johnny said. It was a lie. I know him well enough to know it was.

"You can tell me if you're not." I slowly approached the bed. My knees hit the soft sheet as I stopped moving.

Johnny didn't say a word. I know he's tough and doesn't like to show his emotions. He doesn't have to, but it would be nice if he did.

I watched as Johnny raised his arms out towards me. He held them up while looking into my eyes. I couldn't resist. I got onto the bed. Johnny's arms collapsed around me, pulling me into him.

My face was nuzzled into his neck with his chin resting just on top of my head. My own arms wrapped around his waist while his arms pulled me in. I thought I was about to suffocate and die in his arms he held me so tightly.

"It wasn't my fault." Johnny whispered as his face tucked into the hair on top of my head.

"I know it's not." I whispered back, leaving a few butterfly kisses around his neck.

We stayed like that for a while, just enjoying eachothers company. The warmth from his body made my heart flutter. This was the closest I could get Johnny to actually share how he feels.

~○~