Chapter 31

"Jimin oppa"  Hana called out for Jimin whose eyes widen seeing his sister that was in coma for months

"Jimin oppa" Hana called out for Jimin whose eyes widen seeing his sister that was in coma for months.

Jimin immediately run towards her and took her on his arms "Oh my god! Hana, you woke up" Jimin kissed her head and hugged her tightly. Then he again looked at her

"Why are you here. And when did you wake up. You shouldn't have come here. Go, get some rest" Jimin said trying to shoo her away from the situation and not letting her see his broken self.

Hana freed her self and looked at everyone special at Jungkook who was looking at her in a horrifying expression.

"No oppa, I can't rest. I need to tell you something and everyone should know" she said loudly so everyone could hear her. Jimin's eyebrows meet together from confusion, that why his sister is looking at Jungkook so angrily. Did she hear everything?

"Oppa, your boyfriend Jungkook is playing with you, he is a fraud. He is the one who framed me front of Taehyung sir so he will fire me. When you brought him to the house I recognised him immediately and he told me, he was playing with your other friends too" Jimin gulped, even though he knows the truth already now but hearing from his sister again made his heart burn.

Everyone was feeling a piercing pain in their heart and Taehyung looked at Hana in guilt for not believing in her. But can you blame him? he was just helplessly in love.

"And, and when I was about to tell you the truth he, he pushed me from the stairs" Jimin's eyes widen. Everyone felt shock. The fuck..

"What?" Jimin's trembling lips asked

"Yes oppa, he is the one who pushed me. He is the reason I was in coma for so long"

Jimin lost it, he walk towards Jungkook and grabbed him by his throat. "You filthy bitch, how dare you touched my sister"

Jungkook's eye's widen from the pressure on his throat, he was gasping for air "please, lea-leave me. I'm sorry"

Mrs.Jeon went running to Jimin to stop him from choking her son where Mr.Jeon just stood there still shock that his son is capable of harming someone physically.

Jimin was still choking Jungkook so harshly that every passing second he is turning blue. Mrs.Jeon screams to stop him "please, leave him son, he will die"

No one came forward to help him, fucking no one. Everyone moved their eyes from the scene front on them. Nor they could stop Jimin nor they could see Jungkook suffering.

But Jimin couldn't take it any longer. He couldn't hurt his fragile delicate love any longer. Even though he was squeezing Jungkook's throat but it felt like he's the one who's getting squeezed. He himself couldn't breathe when Jungkook was gasping for air. So he released him.

Released him with jerk that he almost fell on his butt. Jungkook coughed and rubbed his throat, he was breathing harshly and his eyes turned red.

Jimin sighed in frustration and grabbed his hair. He screamed, screamed his lungs out and started to break everything. No one stop him. People gasped from his violent act and murmured to each other that's when Mr.Kim came forward.

"I'm apologise to all of you. But the event is over. Please got to your respectful house"

The guest and media left murmuring to themselves leaving  all of them behind.

Namjoon was still sitting on the chair where Jin couldn't stop his tears and stanf there with hazy mind.

Yoongi ask his agent to take Devid away then sit on a chair too.

Taehyung was blank, his eyes, expression everything was black that made him look dangerous.

Jimin, after destroying the yard he  sit on a chair. Mrs.Jeon take Eun from the floor and made her sit on a chair too. She was quiet the whole time., like a dead soul.

Hoseok was clenching his fish again and again where Jun was contemplating if she should got to him or not.

Every mind and heart was in chaos only because of one person. Only because of a pair of beautiful doe eyes. Jeon Jungkook.

After a pregnant pause.

"I'm sorry" the words came out from Jungkook's beautiful trembling lips. "I didn't know things will turn out this way. My plan was never like this" Jungkook breathed heavily "At the very first sight when I saw you guys I felt attracted. I thought one time won't hurt. It was just supposed to be one time but things didn't turn out the way I thought"

"I'm sorry Eun, I should have never looked at your fiancé at the first place but still I couldn't control my lust. I thought one time won't hurt and no one will know. No one will get hurt but the more I tried to pull away from them  the more I got drown into them"  few tears slipped passed Jungkook's eyes.

"Their passion, adoration, obsession made me an addict that I couldn't help but want them in my life like a druggy need a hit from every one of them. Their love and affection was so pure that even my filthy heart started to shine. They made me so happy that I never want to lose the feeling ever again. And that's why like a selfish person I tried to get them all. I'm so sorry"

Jungkook looked at Jun then Hana "I'm sorry to both of you for doing this. I was afraid, I just wanted to have their love and presence in my life. The thought of losing even one of them made me terrified"

A sobbed run passes Jungkook's lips and he hiccuped "Please , I just wanted love, and I started to drown into their love so badly that I stepped on my own trap. I never planned to hurt you all I promise. I just, it all messed up when I couldn't handle my own heart. It started to want you all. My heart started to crave for you all and I felt like I couldn't even breathe if even one of you left me. And at the end you all become my oxygen and all my antics become a survival act. Please forgive me"

"Forgive you? Do you think this is so easy that you will say sorry and we will forget everything. Damn! you still have the arrogant edge on your voice. Are you even sure you are guilty or this is another manipulation of your"  Hoseok said with his gritted teeth.

"Please, I'm not manipulating. I'm really sorry" Jungkook looked at him hurt.

"Forgiveness is very far Jungkook, I will make your life hell for ruining my sister's sanity that you will even regret your own life" finally Yoongi voice out his anger.

"And I'll make you rot in jail forever for touching my sister Jungkook. Mark my words" this time Jimin voice out his anger.

Mr.Kim step into the conversation and said "I'll call the police right now"

Jungkook's eyes widen "No, please not the police please. I'm sorry" Jungkook pleads with his tear stain eyes he didn't know what to do. He looked at his father who is not meeting his eyes. Then his eyes fall on Jin who was so broken that he stood there like a statue with puffy eyes.

Jungkook run to him "Jin please, help me. I'm sorry please stop them. Stop them to call the police. I don't wanna go. Please" Jungkook hold Jin and shake him a little to help him.

Jin's broken eyes met his and a disgust expression came on his face. Seokjin harshly freed himself from Jungkook and pushed him on the floor. Jungkook's eyes widen from the harsh treatment from Jin, the sweetest one. He couldn't believe Jin did this.

What have I done.

Mr.Kim was about to press the phone on his ear when a deep voice stopped him.

"Stop it, Dad"

—————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed how the truth has unfolded.

Do vote and share your thoughts with me and leave lots of comments 💕

Thank for reading ♥
모라헤