Chapter 6

The sight of beautiful flowers everywhere was a pleasure in the eyes

The sight of beautiful flowers everywhere was a pleasure in the eyes. And when the beautiful fragrance hit your nostrils its was just enchanting.

After Taehyung gave Jungkook a tour to the whole mansion which is really beautiful and designed as vintage per Taehyung's wish they lastly end up in the garden.

Most of the time Jungkook's attention was on Taehyung's handsome features. When he walk before him Jungkook just can't help but to drool over Taehyung's hot back and board shoulder.

Jungkook just want to jump over him and bewitch him with his spell and make him his right there instantly, but he couldn't yet

Taehyung was happy for having some private time with Jungkook. He doesn't know why he felt giddy about the thought that the younger was with him alone.

When Jungkook was gazing the flowers with amusement and close his eyes to smell the beautiful fragrance of flowers Taehyung able to notice the tiniest features on Jungkook

Oh so beautiful

His beautiful doe eye closed, his thin yet full lips having a beautiful soft smile, his nose which Taehyung wants to boop so badly and most importantly the mole under his lips. Oh how it will feel to leave a long lingering kiss there.

Jungkook felt  Taehyung's gaze on him and when he open his eyes to look toward him he shivered. Shivered from the intense gaze which in trying to see through his soul.

But Jungkook didn't lose his composer and slowly yet sensually came to Taehyung and stand close to him. So close that their breath got tangled with each other.

Taehyung's heartbeat accelerate after having Jungkook so close. He didn't  expect Jungkook to be so bold. Yes he did notice how Jungkook is liking his attention. But still Jungkook would take the fist step it was unexpected.

Jungkook took Taehyung's both hand and put them around his waist where Taehyung subconsciously hold tightly and pulled him closer.

Jungkook clutched his suit on the chest area and closed his eyes slowly leaning for a intense kiss. But instead of having it he got a sweet peck on his forehead. He confusedly open his eyes only to see Taehyung's smiling face looking at him with adoration.

"We should take it slow Jungkook" Taehyung said  and Jungkook felt annoyed He knows what this man meant by saying this, anger raised inside him but he tried to control his self

As much Jungkook was desperate to test the  love shape lips of him Taehyung was more ager to test Jungkook's luscious lips. But he don't want to rush things.

Taehyung was very certain now after having Jungkook so close that he felt something special for the younger. And he doesn't want them to be in a temporary relationship.

Taehyung wants something special and strong with Jungkook. And seeing how Jungkook took the first step he is very confident Jungkook also have some linkings for him.