Chapter 36

"Kim Jong-in

"Kim Jong-in. So that's his real name?"

"Yes sir. But he is known as Kai, who made all the ceos and feed those people money" Namjoon's assistant informs both the brothers who are sitting on the couch in Taehyung's office.

"I want that organisation to be band and make sure all the people suffer for a while from unemployment" Taehyung said with his authoritative voice. "And that Kai. I want you to destroy his dancing career for forever"

Namjoon's assistant gulped after seeing how dark Taehyung eyes and voice are right now. He looks at Namjoon for approval who nodded.

"Do what he said"

"Yes, sir"

"You? What are you doing here"

Jungkook flinched when Jun asked so harshly. He came to meet Hoseok for help the next day.
The boy lower his gaze too ashamed to meet her eyes. After all he is the reason a guy took advantage of her.

"Jun, you are here too. I came to meet Hoseok. Where is he?"

"The audacity you have! Tell me honestly do you recognise a word called 'shame' hmm?"

Jungkook took a shaky breath inside and looks at her "Jun, I'm really sorry for whatever happened with you because of m-"

"Shut up, do you think your sorry will undo that night huh. You are lucky that you are still roaming around the streets. If it's not for oppa you would be behind the bars now"

"Jun, please I'm sorry. Please let me meet Hoseok. I need help"

"You have no rights to meet him. Get out"

This time Jungkook felt little annoyed "Jun, please it's important. Call Hoseok, I won't go before I meet him"

"Go away Jungkook" Jun was about to push Jungkook out when Hoseok suddenly spoke from behind.

"Who is it, Jun?"

"See by your self" Jun said and back away from the entrance so Hoseok could face the figure.

"You? How dare you come to my house after all this" Jungkook felt scared by how harsh and scary Hoseok sounds that he unintentionally back away a little.

"Hoseok please listen to me, I need your help. Please. Please punish me all you want but leave my family behind. Please convince Namjoon and Taehyung to not destroy my father's company or help my father. Please Hoseok"

Jungkook blurted out everything as fast as possible afraid if not Hoseok won't listen to him completely.

Hoseok chuckles and walk a little closer to him "how pathetic, trying to bag front of me huh? Well guess what? The Kim cooperation is not alone behind your father's downfall. I, my self helped them"