Chapter 3

A fancy hotel, elegant lighting, classy music and four handsome man is all you need to see for a wonderful evening

That's what that lady thought who is siting with her husband outside the VIP lodge. She can't take her eyes of from the  handsome sight which can be seen through the glass door of the other side.

A loud laugher could be hear in the open area of the VIP lodge. A guy with blonde hair laughed his heart out at a joke which other didn't find so funny except the one who cracked the joke.

"Come on Jimin you will fall from the chair if you laugh like this" a man next to him said

Jimin wipe his tears which came from too much laughing "sometimes you should laugh like me too Yoongi" Yoongie who was silently enjoying his drink just scoffed "besides Jin hyung's joke isn't so bad"

"Yes of course, and stop calling me hyung" Jin said not liking how Jimin mockingly call him hyung

"Oh does that reminds you of your age HyUnG" Jimin again teas saying the "hyung" word dramatically

"You-"

"Guys stop fighting like you guys are still in your collage days"

"Let them be Hoseok, sometimes how they behave like the teenagers in the school reminds me of our old times" Yoongi said with a soft smile

Hoseok nodded with a soft smile, even he is not their school or college friend but he still can understand how golden those days must be are.

"Hey everyone" a cheerful voice grab all of their attention they all looked back to witness a boxy smile handsome Taehyung.

"Tae my boy! You are late and where is Namjoon" Jin asked

"Namjoon hyung is coming, he is actually helping Jungkook, his seat belt got stuck so hyung stayed and told me to go"

"Who is Jungkook by the way"

"Oh he- there he is" Taehyung said who is seating on the couch directing to the window glass said with a smile.

"Holly shit"

"Smoking hot"

Jin and Jimin said together after they saw Jungkook looking like a hot fire ball in his sexy outfit. And not to forget his beautiful features.

Where Hoseok was looking at that direction with a polite smile and Yoongi silently eyeing without showing any expression.

When Jungkook entered with Namjoon after having his little clumsy moment in the car he was awestruck seeing such fine men was sitting inside the rooftop area.

Jungkook felt thirsty, he find each one of them hot. And he felt voracious....

Taehyung cleared his throat not liking the comments Jin and Jimin passed for Jungkook. He don't know why but he is not liking how both of them staring at him and Jungkook is returning same attention