Chapter 28

The monitor which contains BP records started to rise indicating the blood pressure of  the patient rising

The monitor which contains BP records started to rise indicating the blood pressure of  the patient rising. The heart rate of the patient was also increasing with the growing BP.

Hana started to breathe fast through her oxygen mask. Her fingers were shaking and started to moved. Her chest going up's and down.

A nurse coming right after hearing the beeping sounds of monitor. She widened her eyes and went running to call the doctor. And soon after doctors rushing inside but before they could even touch her. She widened her eyes

"JIMIN OPPA"

Jungkook was nervous would be an understatement. He was shitless sweating and chewing on his lips. This is the second time after Namjoon's engagement his all boyfriend is present with him under the same room. Gawking at him from her.

Jungkook didn't dare to leave his parent's side afraid someone will approach him. Eun was waiting in a room for the right time to come out as the bride and  grab everyone's attention . The Kim decorated their  huge yard with beautiful flowers and by the best marriage broker. The placed looks royal and dreamy.

There was a music chorus was playing slow music with their violin. There was also DJ arranged for the after party and a big white projector screen behind the DJ section for CG videos to play.

Jungkook's mind was running everywhere. He was afraid and the unknown feeling of something going wrong tugging inside his pit. He was wearing a shiny black suit and a wide lag shiny pant matching with his uper suit. Jungkook's hair was styled in the back showing his forehead and making his sharp feathers highlighting and making the beautiful man looking more sexy today.

His boyfriends are eyeing him from far. They can't take their eyes off from their beautiful boyfriend which they are so glad to have. Only though running their mind was "this beautiful flower is mine"

Jungkook notice each on of them. The adoration and love in there gaze was making his heart race but the intense lustful stares they were giving him all together made Jungkook shudder. He tried to look away from them. And soon his attention was taken by his best friend.

Cecily enter the yard and the first thing she done was to hug Jungkook. Jungkook was glad to have her and he lean on her touch hugging her back tighter. She soon greeted his parents who replied simply.

Min Jun was also present there and standing near her brother Yoongi. Jungkook's eyes didn't fail to notice how she was giving Hoseok her longing eyes but the business man ignored him. Too be busy into his boyfriend's beauty which made Jungkook smirk unintentionally.

Soon the announcement broke into the yard through a mike that it's time for the marriage and ask everyone to take their seats.

They all sit in the chair placed on both side of the aisle. Jungkook was sitting with his mother and his best friend Cecily, where his father went to fetch Eun. He notice his boyfriends Jin, HoSeok and Jimin sit the opposite sides  where Taehyung went to accompany his brother but Yoongi was missing. There was only Jun sitting and glancing at Hoseok time to time.