Mithun: Now you look like a groom and perfect for our Vaishu. How do you feel Rey ?

Reyansh: No words to explain man. My excitement is at its peak and I feel something is running through my blood.

Mithun: Kozhuppa irukkumo ? ( Could it be cholesterol ? )

Reyansh: I don't want to be murderer on my wedding day so your life is saved. Go check why it is taking so much time for Vaishu to arrive.

Mithun: You need wait for another 30 minutes for Vaishu to arrive. Learn to have patience man. Look at Ishaan he is searching for the place he used to play still he is enjoying the colors around him.

Reyansh smiled at Ishaan who was clapping his hands getting the attention of the staffs. 30 minutes later Kajal arrived to the garden with Vaishu.

Vaishu looked so ethereal in the pink silk saree. She looked so elegant with his mother's jewels and her hairs adorned with jasmine flowers. Her mehendi cladded hands and feet looked beautiful as she walked in slow steps with Ishika in her arms dressed in a matching pink silk top and skirt. 

Reyansh ambled to Vaishu and bent kissing Ishika's feet that looked so cute with the golden anklets. 

Reyansh: Our princess looks so cute in this skirt and top.

Ishika leaned to his arms and he carried her placing a kiss on Vaishu's temple.

Vaishu: You should have taken the job of wearing the waist band for her. 

Reyansh: You could have called me or sent Kajal and I would have taken care of my princess. Look how beautiful, cute and adorable our babies are. Also looks like you have decided to kill me with your looks today. I don't think a day would be enough to complete praising your beauty. 

He gestured Mithun to get Ishaan to Vaishu and once she carried him he cocked his head to walk with him. They stood before a screen and Reyansh pressed a button in the remote. The screen scrolled to the sides revealing the photos of his and Vaishu's parents.

Vaishu's eyes brimmed with tears to look at the photo and touched their faces.

Mithun: Vaishu, they won't be happy to see you shedding tears on this day. Pray them together.

Vaishu and Reyansh prayed their parents and made Ishaan and Ishika touched the photos to get their blessings.

Vaishu: How did you get this photo ?

Reyansh: There are lot of ways Vaishu. Now shall we get married ?

Vaishu blushed nodding her head and Mithun, Kajal carried babies with them. Reyansh showed his palm to Vaishu and she placed her palm in his. They walked towards the dais with their finger intertwined and the priest gestured them to be seated.

Reyansh and Vaishu sat next to each other while the priest started chanting the mantras. He gave the lotus garlands to them and they exchanged the garlands.

Reyansh: Avi, our wedding is happening for real. Shall I pinch you once to confirm this is all real ?

Vaishu pinched his arm and he hissed smiling at her. Priest lit the havan and the couple did the pooja as said by the priest. Kajal got the plate of nuptial thread from the priest to get the blessings from everyone present. Mithun, his parents, Asha and all the staffs blessed the nuptial thread.

The priest gave the nuptial thread to Reyansh and getting it from him, Reyansh called Mithun to get Ishu babies.

Reyansh: Avi, I want our babies to be with us in this special moment of our life so hold them to your lap.