The indelible conference

Start from the beginning

The place was quiet as usual, but today the reason had been the absence of the staff in the rooms. They had all gathered in one place to watch the broadcast of the conference which was going to take place soon.

Charlie walks towards them, bowing to them in respect. She glances at the news and then checks the two subtly. 

“General Jeon has left for the conference. We are going to the cafeteria to watch it together with others.” She informs Taehyung. He nods, giving her permission to go.

Jimin glances at his watch, "He is not happy with the way Uncle is handling this situation. The atmosphere at my home is very tense these days.” He informs Taehyung. 

Taehyung nods, however, his mind stops at the mention of the name of his mate. Taehyung has not been acting well these past few days. It is like his younger self has returned. He can’t act mature when it comes to Jeongguk.

He has been doing silly things and making a fool of himself. Since the day Jeongguk dropped him home, he feels like he lost his heart and brain in that car to that person.

None of his actions make sense to him. He is being teased and laughed at by the Moon Goddess. As soon as Jeongguk comes in front of him, he forgets what he has to say, what he has to do, and where he has to go. He would just stand there watching his mate’s handsome physique and face.

Whether it is a conference room, office dinner, or Jeongguk passing by in front of him. Taehyung would show signs of being smitten by him to the point of losing himself. He would even want to be enveloped in that enticing scent always.

This didn’t go unnoticed by Jeongguk. The true blood noticed it the first day itself and found pleasure in teasing and torturing Taehyung to his fun. He would either show his charming smile pat the head of his mate or flick his forehead to bring Taehyung’s attention back to the present and enjoy each moment of it. 

What is more embarrassing for Taehyung is that his staff has noticed it and started gossiping about it.

Taehyung heard there was a rumor that even the Alphas couldn’t resist the charm of Jeongguk and that the Alpha was none other than Taehyung Kim.

To control his stupid heart and crazy mind and to calm his heart, he decided to avoid Jeongguk. This decision led to bizarre situations carrying another rumor among the employees. Taehyung became the talk of the office for another reason. 

It all started while he was getting some papers printed and having a conversation with Jimin on an article. Jeongguk happened to have passed by the office, just at that moment.

Taehyung didn’t think twice and bent down, pulling Jimin with him to not be seen by Jeongguk. Their head collided, causing a painful yelp to slip from the two, attracting the attention of everyone present there as well as Jeongguk, who said nothing and passed by.

The same day while going out of the elevator, he saw Jeongguk coming out too, not thinking twice he went back to the elevator, pressing it in a hurry. 

The people present there gasped as they noticed this weird situation and gawked at Taehyung and Jimin who were the only ones in it as the elevator closed. They saw Taehyung shutting Jimin's mouth with his hand. 

The gossip circulated faster than anything, the employees secretly talking about this interesting situation.

The next day, Taehyung was checking the food in the cafeteria Jimin came over there in a frustrated mood. They were bickering when Jeongguk visited the place unexpectedly.