We are going home.

Taehyung asks the driver to take him toward the Munlan passage. The driver was surprised by this request. Munlan was far from the crowded place towards the mountains, a campsite with a beautiful view and peaceful atmosphere.

The driver re-checks the person sitting in his car. Usually, travelers going to these places with hot springs carry with them a bag and wear comfortable clothes. The man behind him seemed to be of high status. His expensive suit and looks exude high standing. 

He, in his career, has never seen someone go to the spring wearing such expensive clothes. That place had to be covered by walking through a muddy path.

The driver stops staring and nods. He steps on the gas and takes Taehyung to the said place. The drive was quiet with light music playing on the radio and Taehyung's thoughts accompanying him.

His eyes never leave the changing scenery. Taehyung loosens his tie and rests his head on the seat. The car takes him to a certain point, the driver then shows Taehyung the way to walk on foot. 

Taehyung pays him and walks towards the path. He had no idea why he select this place and came here on instinct. 

The passage to the hot spring had lanterns hung on the sides and shrubs growing around. It was quiet, only the chirping of birds occasionally, could be heard.

After walking for more than thirty minutes, Taehyung hears the sound of the water flowing happily and noisily in this secluded place.

He walks towards it and inhales watching the sparkling, clear water. The clear water and the sound made the river look like an innocent child giggling and playing on rough land. It seemed happy.

Taehyung remembers he would also take circles around Jeongguk and giggle happily, asking Jeongguk to play with him. Little Jeongguk once pinched his cheek, taking Taehyung by surprise. Taehyung ran away from there, unable to control his surprise and happiness.

Taehyung walks ahead toward the hot spring on the pebbled path. He sees the large pool covered in mist. The atmosphere was so calm that his shoulders relaxes. 

There was a lodge to stay on one side, and near it was the place to shower and change clothes. Taehyung goes straight to the pool and sits on the large rock, watching the mist rise.

He pulls his legs closer to his chest and rests his arm on his knees. The  Moon Goddess walks towards him and sits next to him. Their arms touch each other. The wind blows, ruffling their hair.

The moistness in the air touches Taehyung skin. He rubs the exposed skin on his hand.

"I don't know what I want anymore.” Taehyung breaks the silence.

His eyes are still trained on his hands, and his fingers start to press a bit harder. 

"I have never thought a day would come when Jeongguk will give attention to me. He was always there in front of me, and one day I find that he is my mate. I can never forget that time. He stood there unaware of us to be destined. I didn't let him."

"I ran away from him, afraid of this miracle...for me it was a miracle." Taehyung chuckles dryly. 

"I felt scared, as if I jinxed him as if it was my fault that he got into this situation. It felt like I forced him into this. I wanted true feelings and not the one pulling us together because of the bond…I am a coward. I was afraid to see even a slight dislike from him when he knows the truth.”

Taehyung takes a deep heavy breath, his eyes turning red and stinging, thinking of that time. “So I prepared myself to hide it, reject him if he finds out. That way my fragile heart won’t be broken…I am selfish…I thought I was helping myself, but why does it still pain so much? Why do I feel broken inside? Why do I always think of him?” Taehyung cries hiding his face in his arm.