Brunch Time:

After a while of cuddling, Phil realised that they hadn't even eaten yet.

"Hey Toms? Do you want some pancakes for Breakfast?" Phil asked the tired looking boy.

Tommy nodded and so Phil helped Tommy into his wheelchair and pushed his wheelchair into the kitchen.

Everyone was just sat down while talking. When they walked in, they turned to the two and smiled fondly.

Techno quickly got up and took the chair next to him away from the table, so Tommy can stay sat in his chair.

He then pushed Tommy's chair into the space next to him and Wilbur. Phil sat on the other side of Wilbur.

Once Tommy was comfortable, Techno gave him his plate of pancakes.

Everyone smiled as they saw his eyes practically light up as he ate the pancakes.

"Enjoying that Toms?" Wilbur asked with a soft and amused smile as Tommy just nodded while eating.

Techno and Wilbur then ruffled the boy's hair which made Tommy laugh slightly and playfully whack their hands away.

Everyone else laughed at this. Phil just took a picture and saved it to an album on his phone called 'Family Photos'.

"Smile!" Phil said with a smile to his sons. The 3 men smiled at the camera as Techno and Wilbur hugged Tommy.

Tommy had his arms around both of their shoulders as Techno and Wilbur wrapped an arm each around Tommy. Their other arms rested on the table.

The group thought it was adorable and each took their own pictures of the chosen brothers.

"What are we doing today?" Tommy asked curiously. "We were thinking of going out today. You need some fresh air Toms." Wilbur told him with a smile.

Tommy smiled and nodded in agreement before going back to eating his Breakfast.