Kitchen Chaos:

Tubbo had taken Tommy and Ranboo into the kitchen. They were going to make spaghetti and meatballs.

Half way through making lunch, Tommy suddenly felt the need to sleep.

Tubbo and Ranboo were talking as they made the pasta, and Tommy thought that it would be the perfect time to leave.

He tried his best to wheel his chair out of the door, but it only drained his energy faster.

Once he made it just outside of the kitchen, tears streamed down his face as he tried to move a little farther.

Once he just couldn't move anymore, he looked down as he covered his face. He felt useless whenever he couldn't do something as simple as this.

His thoughts were then interrupted when a hand was placed on his shoulder and someone kneeled down in front of him.

"Toms? You ok bud?" It was Techno. He spoke this in a worried tone as he tried to see the boy's face.

Tommy then looked up at him. Techno's eyes widened before they softened with pity for the boy when he saw the tears in Tommy's eyes.

"What's wrong Toms?" Techno asked as he cupped the boy's cheeks to wipe his tears.

"I can't do anything. I'm too tired. I can't even move this fuckin' chair!" Tommy said in annoyance, he was annoyed with himself and that broke Techno's heart.

Techno frowned sadly at him before smiling softly. "Let's get you to bed." He then said as he wheeled Tommy into his bedroom.

The rest of the SBI group decided to decorate Tommy's room as a surprise, so Techno was excited to show his little brother.