Surprise Game/Movie Night:

Tommy woke up a few hours later. When he woke up, he kept his promise and pressed the button on his bed to signal that he was awake.

Not long after, Techno slowly opened the door and looked at Tommy while smiling.

"Hey gremlin." He said with a laugh at Tommy's pouting face because of the nickname.

"I'm not a gremlin. If anything, Tubbo is the gremlin, not me." Tommy said while joining in with Techno's laughter.

Techno shook his head playfully at the boy. He then walked over and helped Tommy sit up in bed while placing a pillow behind him to support his back.

After making sure the boy was comfortable, he sat down next to him on the bed.

He started showing him how everything in the room worked, and then gave the boy a remote.

"You can change the lighting, it's a TV remote and you can do this." He says the last bit and presses a button on the remote.

Devices appear in front of Tommy. A computer came out of the bed and went in front of Tommy.

"Cool!" Tommy said excitedly. He immediately typed in his password and could see all of his apps still on it like on his own laptop.

Techno smiled as he watched Tommy immediately go on to the dream smp server.

Tommy then hugged Techno. The man hugged back gently while ruffling the boy's fluffy hair.

"Want to go to the living room?" Techno asked while trying to hide his excitement.

Tommy shrugged. "Sure." He was so confused and oblivious to what his friends had done.

Techno helped him into his wheelchair and pressing a button to make everything go back to normal.

He then wheeled the boy's chair out of the room because he didn't want the boy to lose his energy before the fun even started.

"Why are we going to the living room?" Tommy asked curiously.

Techno smiled. "You'll see." He said while ruffling his hair as he continued with getting them to the living room.

When they arrived, Techno made Tommy close his eyes before they walked in.

As Techno walked in the room while pushing the boy's wheelchair, he saw everyone standing their with soft smiles on their faces.

They all stood out of the way as Techno pushed the wheelchair into the room.

"Can I open my eyes now?" Tommy asked. "You actually properly closed your eyes?" Techno asked in fake disbelief.

"Ofcourse I did! What do you take me for? A liar?" Tommy said with a pout as he crossed his arms while still having his eyes closed.

Techno laughed at how childish, yet mature he was acting. "Never Tommy! I would never think you were a liar." Techno said with a soft smile.

Everyone else in the room had to stop themselves from laughing.

"Ok. Who's in here? This better not be just you lot trying to scare me." Tommy said with a frown, eyes still closed.

Everyone stopped laughing and frowned sadly at how genuinely sad the boy sounded.

Techno sighed sadly. "Alright bud. You can opened your eyes now." He said with a small smile.

Tommy slowly opened his eyes cautiously like he genuinely thought they were going to scare him.

He opened his eyes and saw everyone smiling at him in a room full of games and movies.

There were blankets and pillows on the couches in front of the TV.

Tommy then looked at Tubbo and grinned. "This was your idea wasn't it Tubs?" Tommy said while laughing slightly.

"How'd you know?!" Tubbo said while laughing slightly.

"We always used to do this at your house. I'm actually surprised you remember. We were like 4 or 5 at the time." Tommy said with a smile.

"We've been friends since Toddlers! That's a long time! I didn't even realise! Also, ofcourse I would never forget!" Tubbo said with a joking pout as he threw something to Tommy.

Tommy caught it and then everyone saw that both Tommy and Tubbo were holding party whistles.

"You're joking right Toby?" Tommy asked in disbelief. Tubbo grinned and shook his head.

Tubbo then took a deep breath and Tommy copied reluctantly.

They then blew into the whistles in unison.

They both did it for a minute before Tubbo lost his breath and stopped. "Awe! I lost again." Tubbo said sadly in a joking way.

Tommy stopped not long after and started laughing at Tubbo's pouting.

"Tubbo always made us do that before every sleepover. He always loses. We've done it ever since we were Toddlers. We basically see how long we can hold our breaths and the winner gets all the sweets." Tommy said while laughing.

"Yeah! But Tommy always shares. He just doesn't want to admit that he has a soft spot for some people!" Tubbo said while laughing at Tommy shushing him.

Everyone smiled at the boys. "Here are your sweets Big Man." Tubbo said as he gave a bowl of sweets to Tommy.

Tommy smiled and took the bowl before placing it in his lap while he sat in his wheelchair.

After a few minutes of talking, they all played games and watched movies.

Techno sat Tommy next to him on the couch so he could lean against him.

They were all cuddled up on the couches when Tommy eventually fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Everyone smiled at how they cheered him up with something so simple.

Techno picked him up and carried him to bed before going back for the wheelchair.

After putting him to bed, they all talked a little longer before going to bed with smiles on their faces.