Day before trip:

It has been a week and now it is Sunday, the day before the trip.

The group have told Tommy that he won't have to get on a plane because the holiday will be in Britain/England.

More specifically, they would be staying in a mansion.

Tommy was excited and the smp could tell.

Techno had told Dream to make sure Tommy's room was downstairs and he was next to his room, as well as rails where there are stairs.

Dream didn't know why, but he did it anyways. He wasn't sure if he could get the rails but he said he'd try.

The Sbi were thankful for Dream when he said he would try.

Worst case scenario is that Tommy would have to be carried, Techno said he would if Tommy needed to be.

Anyways, Tommy was still at the hospital and the group decided to call him to see how he was.

The group joined a discord call and Tommy did automatically. It was sad because they knew he had nothing else to do.

Techno: Hullo Toms. How are you?

Tommy: ...

The silence worried them. They then saw Tommy look up at someone sadly.

When the person left the room, Tommy looked back at the laptop.

Tommy: I'm fine. But you know how I have been working all week to get my strength back?

They all nodded and Techno said 'yup'.

Tommy: They've put me on medication that does the opposite. It drains my energy. I fainted yesterday, so they said they just want to make sure it doesn't happen again. But that now means all that work was for nothing!

The group sat in shock. They were shocked that not only he fainted, but they pretty much just erased all of his progress.

Techno was pissed at the doctors. He knows it is for the kids own good, but how could they just erase his progress in an instant.

Tommy: ...Anyways, at least I can still go on the trip. I just won't be able to do as much as before. Did you tell anyone about the wheelchair shit?

The group went silent. Tommy's eyes widened and asked why not.

Philza: We weren't sure if you wanted us to or not mate.

Tommy: ...Don't worry it's my own fault. I just don't want them to stare. There will be a lot of questions as well.

Tommy sighed and looked down. The group laughed a bit.

Wilbur: Don't worry Toms! We'll help you!

Everyone smiled at the boy and he smiled back.

For the rest of the day, the group spent it making sure to keep Tommy company.

They also had to make sure that he didn't have any negative thoughts about the trip because they were going to make sure he had fun.