Sad Surprise:

The whole Dream Smp cast were stood in front of the door, waiting for Tommy. They wanted to surprise him so they all waited.

Phil and Wilbur walked in. "Ok. So Tommy is here, but we need to tell you that what you will see, it will make you want to question him, but please just ask us instead. It's a sore subject." Wilbur explained.

The dsmp cast/friends all nodded and looked as the door opened.

What they saw made their eyes widen in shock and pity. Tommy was wheeled into the room in his wheelchair.

Luckily there were ramps so he could use the wheelchair outside.

"Tommy?! Are you ok?!" Tubbo said in panic as he rushed to hug his bestfriend.

Tommy smiled and laughed a bit as he hugged him back.

The group awed and smiled at the scene.

Tubbo then went behind him and started pushing his chair in the direction of the kitchen.

"Tubs? Where are we going?" Tommy asked curiously. "Food." Was all the boy said with a big smile that made his eyes close.

Tommy shrugged and smiled before his chair bumped into a wall. "Hey!" The boy said in a joking tone.

"Sorry!" Tubbo laughed nervously before slowly and carefully pushing the chair into the kitchen.

"Come on Ranboo!" Tubbo said excitedly. Ranboo rolled his eyes before smiling and following the two into the kitchen.

Everyone just watched and laughed and smiled fondly at the trio.