Tommy's Room/Nap:

Techno pushed Tommy's wheelchair up to where the boy's bedroom door stood shut.

"Ready to see your room?" Techno asked with a small smile when Tommy nodded happily.

Techno then pushed open the door and pushed Tommy's chair into the room.

"Wow." Tommy's eyes sparkled. Techno chuckled at his reaction. They decorated his room so it was Tommyinnit themed.

The room was red and had LED lights. His discs from Minecraft were on the walls and his gaming set up was basically all over his room.

 His discs from Minecraft were on the walls and his gaming set up was basically all over his room

(Something like this. I couldn't find a good Tommyinnit themed room picture. It's like a gaming room like this one.)

The room was designed for someone who can't walk. But at the same time, it isn't that obvious.

The group didn't want to upset him and remind him of his disability, so they decorated it with things that he loved.

"This is awesome!" Tommy basically shouted happily with his iconic laugh.

Techno smiled at how happy their work made him in only a few seconds.

Techno pushed his wheelchair over to the bed and helped him lay down on the bed.

He then pulled the covers over the boy and kissed his forehead gently.

"I'll let you sleep for now. When you wake up just press this button and I'll been in here as fast as I can. It's mainly for emergencies, but I also want to show you how some of this stuff works." Techno explained as he pointed to a button on the side of Tommy's bed.

Tommy smiled and nodded while hugging Techno before laying down to go to sleep.

Techno smiled and ruffled his hair before going to the door and turning the lights off.

He left the room and Tommy took the time to look at his room before drifting off to sleep.

(With Techno)

After Techno left the room, he went to the living room where the rest of the group were now sitting.

"We need to cheer Tommy up some how." Techno said to the group sadly.

"How about a movie night with a bunch of snacks! He loves movie nights! We can watch his favourite movies! Definitely Hamilton! Oh! And a game night! He likes when he can be competitive!" Tubbo spoke up excitedly as he was practically bouncing in his seat.

Everyone smiled fondly at Tubbo. They were glad Tommy had such a great best friend.

Everyone then nodded in agreement and listened to what Tubbo was saying.

Tubbo listed out a bunch of things that Tommy likes, and then they all got to work.