Arrival/Holiday House:

Wilbur drove into the drive way and parked the car.

He got out and got the wheelchair out of the car boot.

Techno looked down to see Tommy peacefully sleeping with a smile on his face.

The men both looked and smiled at how calm the boy was when he was asleep.

The only thing to do now was to wake him up and greet everyone inside.

Techno sighed sadly before gently ruffling the boy's hair and carefully untangling the knots in his hair.

"Toms? Buddy? It's time to wake up." He whispered softly in his ear.

Tommy stirred awake and looked up to see that he is leaning against Techno.

Techno smiled sadly when he got up and carefully carried Tommy out of the car.

He placed the broken looking boy into his wheelchair before giving him a hug and kissing his head again.

Tommy smiled and hugged the man back. They broke the hug after a minute and Techno got the blanket out of the car and wrapping it around the boy.

He then went behind Tommy's chair and held the handles so he could help Tommy move the chair.

Tommy was far too weak to push the chair himself, so Techno made sure that he did it for him.

Tommy smiled and curled up in the blanket. "Awe! Look at big brother Blade helping his little brother." Phil said as he walked out. Luckily it was only him.

Techno rolled his eyes at the father figure of the SBI family.

"I don't need help old man!" Tommy said in an annoyed voice before yawning again.

The group smiled at that. Techno kissed his head and ruffled his hair comfortingly.

"Tired bud?" Techno asked with a soft smile. Tommy nodded slightly. "Do you want something to eat before you go to sleep?" The man asked again, to which Tommy nodded again.

Techno had noticed that Tommy obviously hadn't eaten much while being at the hospital, so he wanted to make sure he ate something first.

Phil kneeled down to Tommy. "Ok, so everyone is waiting inside. Are you ready to go inside?" The man asked gently.

Tommy thought for a minute before agreeing. "Ok. But what if they ask questions I don't want to answer?" He said in a panicked voice.

The group had never seen him so vulnerable before, or admit that he is nervous about something. He is just a child under all of that confidence.

"Then don't, we will talk to them later. Just leave it to us. Ok?" Phil said with a calm voice and soft smile.

Tommy nodded with a small smile. The group smiled and Phil walked inside with Wilbur to talk to the group before Tommy entered.