Secret part 1 ch 34

"Secrets part 1 ch 34"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were sitting on the couch talking when Gabriella came in."Gabriella where have you been "I was upstairs reading, Mother I'm glad you're alright "Thanks, Where is your sister "Shopping "I'm surprised you didn't go with her" I love shopping but not what is Lila Rae shopping for "What is she shopping for "Skye ask "You didn't tell mother "I was going too, Lila Rae wants to set up her studio here" Oh," I told her yes we could build her one" Yes it's fine, I guess she really into music, Anyway Gabriella we need to talk, We both know your not eating again, Gabriella you cannot starving yourself "Mother, I'm not" Really! You didn't eat your breakfast we are not fools! If you don't eat we will send you back to rehabilitation, I don't understand why you feel the need you're a beautiful girl "Lorenzo said "You're just saying that because you're my father "We are worrying about you" I'm going to be fine, I'm going for a walk "Gabriella said she left."I didn't handle that well "No, We will make sure she eats, now I need to go see AJ" Skye, Are you sure "Yes" Do you want me to go with you "No, I can handle it" Skye said and left.

At the L&B office, Brooklyn was working she needed to work to get her mind off Michael being gone when Lila Rae came in."Brooklyn, you wanted to see me" Yes about your album we need to record it soon" Really! I thought you would terminate my contract "Because you turned out to be Lila Rae and not Blaze. Yes, it is just my stage name "Yes, I believe you should follow the contract "You're not upset that I lied to  Kristina and you" Yes, but I understand why you did it for family though I hate that Sonny is gone but we are family and L&B needs more artists we don't have many and I wouldn't lose my company "So that's why you want me to stay? To save your company "Yes, You did sign a contract "I need to think about it" If you don't follow it, I will sue you "Brooklyn said Lila Rae left she didn't want to stay with L&B.

At The Quartermaine, mansion-AJ was by the bar and looked at the alcohol when Skye came in."AJ, don't! Don't drink" Why are you here? You're the reason my son is dead! You're the reason I want to drink! I never thought you would hurt me or all our family we had a connection and a great relationship "We can still have it, AJ I hate myself that I was driving and Michael ended up dead, Besides my daughters you're the last person I want to hurt" Skye said as she cried."Well, you did! Skye I need some time, I don't want to see you or at my son's funeral "Well it wouldn't be easy, I'm the CEO of ELQ" Skye said "I don't care about ELQ! AJ yelled "You can push me away but I'll be here when you need me," Skye said and left.