Secrets part 1 ch 7

"Secrets part 1 ch 7"
At Kelly's -Carly was at Kelly's on the phone."Jax, What happened between you and Skye in London? She is here in town! Is Gabriella yours "Carly asked as Michael came into the room and Carly hung up the phone," Did you know that Skye is in town" Yes she stays at the house "She wants revenge for AJ" She loved him, You would do the same "Yes but you have to be careful "Skye not going to hurt me, I'm Aj son" No" You can't deny it" I know losing AJ was hard on you too" Yes it was, I would give any chance to have him back "

At the Police Station- Robert was in his office when Mac came in with an envelope."You need to see this" Mac says Robert opened the memory stick and he put it in his computer."It's all the information we need to arrest Sonny" Yes, it is" Well let's get a warrant for his arrest "Robert said "I also have some information too, Cyrus Renault is being released "No"

At The Warehouse-Dex was on the phone," It's almost done "Dex said as he hung up Sonny a shipment arrived and they opened it was full of counterfeit merchandise and money Robert and Mac came in," Well look what we have here, A shipment full of fake merchandise and money, Sonny we finally got you, We also have information on everything you ship" Robert said "Sonny you are under arrest "Mac said as he arrested Sonny.

At Lorenzo's house- Lorenzo was on the phone."This is wonderful news to hear, Now finish it" Lorenzo said as he hung up the phone."It's almost over and I'll get everything back to my family and run Port Charles "Lorenzo said