Secrets part 1 ch 16

"Secrets part 1 ch 16"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye and Lila Rae came into the house."It's going to be alright you just stay here "Is it alright? That I'm here" Yes, Your father called me before I left for the hotel it's all over we can tell everyone who you are" Skye said as Ned Olivia Tracy and Brooklyn came in."Blaze, Why are you here? Skye do you know her" Brooklyn asked "Yes I do," Skye said as Gabriella came in holding bags, "You here! Is it over "Gabriella asks "What is going on? Skye what are you up to" Ned asked "Blaze isn't my name it's a nickname that I got from my mother, My real name is Lila Rae "She said "Why the lies" Ned asked "To kill Sonny isn't that right Skye! Did you have something to do with his death" Brooklyn yelled "No! Olivia yelled "Look, Who cares how Sonny died! He destroyed this family a true Quartermaine would not cry over him! Tracy yelled "Mother is right! He took Michael from AJ and all we did was just let him we never fought back and I regret it" Ned said "You think Sonny got what he deserved! Olivia yelled "Yes I do" Ned said "I didn't have anything to do with Sonny's death" Skye said "I'm going to see Carly" Olivia said she left."Brooklyn I hope I can still be signed with your company "Lila Rae said "Yes, Let's go over the paperwork "Brooklyn said "Lila Rae, Don't sign anything without the lawyer looking it over "Skye said "Yes Mother "Lila Rae said "I'll go put my clothes away "Gabriella said and went upstairs.

Skye and Ned and Tracy were alone."So I'm throwing you out of this family again "Skye asked "I can't believe I'm saying this but we need you in this family you got the company and hotel back and with revenge on Sonny, We need you "Tracy said "I never thought you would say that, Thank you" Skye said "You're welcome, Monica should be back from the medical conference soon" Yes, Skye is there anything else about your plan that we need to know about "No"

At The Gatehouses-Michael was sad about Sonny when  Kristina came in," Kristina, How are you doing "Not great today is a horrible day not just losing Dad but I lose Blaze too, I found out she used me" For what "Her name isn't Blaze, she you're cousin Lila Rae" Skye and Lorenzo daughter "Yes she use me to make Dad pay "How" I don't know" I'm sorry "i guess we can't trust anyone "We do have to be careful "Yes, I loved her"