Secrets part 1 ch 38

"Secrets part 1 ch 38"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in the living room when Skye came in with Elizabeth and Monica."Monica and Elizabeth are going to help us with Gabriella. Where is she "Skye asked "Thanks for coming, Gabriella is in the sunroom reading her fashion magazine, "Lorenzo said "Before we go talk to Gabriella, just try to be understanding and patient with her," Monica said "We just want Gabriella better "It's not easy it's an addiction too," Elizabeth said "We just don't understand why she does it" Skye said "It's usually about control too" Monica said "Let's go to the sunroom "Skye said Lorenzo and Skye and Monica and Elizabeth went to the sunroom.

Gabriella was in the sunroom sitting on the couch reading her fashion magazine she loved the new design and wanted to be a model one day when Skye and Lorenzo and Monica and Elizabeth came in,"Gabriella,This is nurse Elizabeth and you remember Monica "Skye ask "Yes,What's going on"We are just worrying about you and the eat disorder we know you haven't been eating and we want to help you"Skye said "I had some soup at lunch, I just wasn't hungry "No, That's not true, I talk to the maid it was just chicken broth that's all "Lorenzo said "Your asking the maids about my eating habits "Yes, you were in rehabilitated for this before we don't understand why you feel the need to do this"Lorenzo said "We are here to help you"Elizabeth said "it's about control, it's the one thing I can control, I didn't want to come to this boring town with no taste in fashion, You both took me out of board school to come here"Gabriella said "Do you want to go back to the board school "Lorenzo ask "Gabriella, your home is with us ,we want you to get better ,please eat more then soup"Skye said "You're going to sent me to a rehabilitation again "Gabriella I know life is hard sometimes thing happened that we can't control it's hard to admit when you need help,I turn to drinking when my husband and daughter died "Monica said "I'm sorry about your lose "Gabriella said "Thanks, You have family here who love you and wants to help you"Monica said "You don't have to go far, There are rehabilitation centers in the City"Elizabeth said "Gabriella got up,What if I don't want to go! What if I'm happy the way I am? Gabriella yelled "You will go and start eating! I'll make you eat if I have to like when you were a baby" Lorenzo yelled "You're just upset because this is something you can't control! You love to control us! Gabriella yelled as Lorenzo went by Gabriella."It's not about controlling you, We just worrying about you we love you baby girl, and want you to get help we don't want to bury you before your time'Lorenzo said as Skye came by them ."Please get help you need to admit it first "Skye said "I don't have a problem, "Gabriella said as Lila Rae came into the room."What's going on here "We are trying to get your sister to admit she needs help for her eating disorder, "Skye said "Gabriella, please get help we love you, "Lila Rae said "You can go to the rehabilitation center tonight "Monica said "Do I have no choice "no you don't have an choice "Lorenzo said "I'll go pack my bag but it's a waste of money I don't have an problem but I'll go maybe I can go shopping awhile I'm in the city they have decent clothes "Gabriella said and left.

"Monica, Elizabeth thank you for your help," Skye said "You're welcome do you want us to go with you" Elizabeth said "No, tomorrow is the funeral and AJ needs you both," Skye said "Skye, I do believe that Gabriella will get better just be patient with her and give her some space "Monica said "I'll walk you both out" Lorenzo said He left with them."Mother "I'm worrying about losing your sister "Me too, I have tried to get her to eat" I know you have, "Skye said

Lorenzo had just said goodbye to Monica and Elizabeth when Mac came in," Lorenzo we have a report on the accident, Where is Skye "She was busy right now, I told her" Someone played with your wife's brakes that's why she crashed, Lorenzo I hope this isn't a mob war" Me too" Lorenzo said Mac left.