Secrets part 1 ch 2

"Secrets part 1 ch 2"
At a house, the man was in the house pouring himself a drink as a woman came by."Is this plan almost over? I hate that you're using our daughter for it" We've been over this was the only way, I promise she wouldn't get hurt "She better not, If anything happens to her I'll kill you with my bare hands "She said "I know you will, I'm having a meeting soon "I'll go upstairs to check on our another daughter "She said she went upstairs as there was a knock on the door it was Ava and Austin."Ava Jerome" I know who you are, Lorenzo Alcazar, Jason didn't kill you after all, You have been the boss this whole time "Yes getting my revenge on Sonny, Ava you are a smart businesswoman and we can work together to bring him down "On one condition, Nothing happens to my daughter "I would never hurt an innocent child "So what's your plan on taking him down "Ava ask "To take him out, But I want Sonny to suffer a slow death, "Lorenzo said as Ava look at the picture on the desk of Lila Rae and realize Blaze identified."I thought Cyrus was a part of this plan" He is, I made a deal with him too" What makes you think you can trust him" We all want the same thing, do you want to hear the next plan" Yes"

"Austin, How did you get info on this" Cyrus and I go way back he helped me when I was younger and was like a big brother to me "So how do we kill Sonny" That's why a doctor is on our plan" I'll take care of that"
Skye was upstairs on the phone."Lila Rae, Do you want to do this? No what can I do" Skye asked as she hung up the phone she was upset and went downstairs as Lorenzo was having a meeting with Austin and Ava."Sorry, Lorenzo we need to talk "You're Skye Quartermaine, I heard about you," Ava said "Ava Jerome, You're responsible for my brother's death, Lorenzo you should just kill her" It was a mistake "A mistake that cost my brother his life "Skye, We need Ava to help us" I'll full Ava on the rest of the plan" Austin said Austin and Ava left."Skye, What is it" Tracy knows who Blaze is" No" Yes I need to go to Port Charles and deal with Tracy" Alright "I want to take  Gabriella with me" Alright, I guess it's just a matter of time until we are home" I'll keep it a secret that you're alive'I know you will, I trust you Skye "I trust you too, I'm glad we found away back together "Skye said she kiss him as Gabriella came downstairs she was a teenager."Gabriella, We are going on a trip "Where" To see some family "Daddy are you coming "No, You have to keep my ID a secret "I will" Lila Rae too" Yes"

At Deception-Lucy was working when Blaze came into the room."Blaze, I'm glad you're here I have the contract to sign "Lucy said "I'm not signing anything, I decided I can't be the model you need to find someone else "Why" It's just not for me, I'm sorry "Blaze said "Me too, You would of been a hit" Lucy said