Secrets part 1 ch 4

"Secrets part 1 ch 4"

4The Metro Co-Skye and Gabriella came in."Now this is better than Kelly's "You just don't like that woman "She is one of the reasons why we are doing this, Now go get a table and order some food I have to take care of something "Skye said Gabriella sat down as Skye left the room.

At Aurora, Media-Sam was working in the office for Drew who was still in jail when Dante came into the office."How is the company "Someone is trying to take over the business 'No" Yeah, I promise Drew the company would be here when he came back but with the inside trade and takeover it may not survive "Sam said

At Nina's office- Nina was in her office working she was happy being married to Sonny as Skye came into the room."May I help you" I'm Skye Quartermaine, I heard a lot about you, Nina Reeves" From whom" My ex-husband Jax Jacks and someone else "I don't want to talk about it, I understand he hurt you but we also have a mutual hatred of someone else "Who's that" Carly, Look I'm not here to talk about Jax or you're relationship with Sonny, I think we can make a deal that will make us both richer "What deal is that" I'm almost done purchasing Aurora media but I want you to stay with Crimson'Really "Yes at one cost" What's that" Nina ask "I also know you call the CDC on Carly, though I don't blame you or care, You first fell in love with her husband then Took the hotel from her, We can be friends "Thanks, What about Drew? He your brother "I never met him and his stupid for taking the blame for her she wouldn't do the same for him besides he wouldn't get out of jail "What are you up to" You Don't Want to know "

At Blaze-Blaze and Kristina were in her place."You don't have any personal pictures around "I moved a lot, and I haven't had time to fix it up" Oh, We'll I hope you stay around "Me too" Blaze said as she kissed Kristina.

At Metro Co-Nina office- Nina and Skye were just talking."You have a deal" I think we can be friends "Skye said "Me too" Nina said Skye left.

Sam's office- Sam and Dante were in the office about to leave when Sonny came in."Sonny, Why are you here "I need you both to do something for me and find out who this Blaze is that's hanging around Kristina "She is a singer "Yes but she hiding something "We will look into her "Thanks, I don't want Kristina hurt "We don't either "