Secrets part 1 ch 9

"Secrets Part 1 ch 9
At The Police Station -Nina was worried about Sonny and didn't know what to do as Carly and Michael were waiting too as Ava came by."I heard what happened "Ava, I'm glad you're here," Nina said "Do you know why Sonny was arrested "They have information on Sonny's shipment, "Nina said "We need to find the person who did this" Carly said as Diane came by."It's not going to change anything, Carly let me handle this "Alright "Sonny had to spend the night in jail, Nina you can see him" Diane said Nina went into the interrogation room and saw Sonny who looked worried."Sonny "It doesn't matter who sold this information I did it and I can go to jail, I'll die in it" No" I love you I don't regret us you have given me so much "Same here, I wouldn't change us" Nina said they share a kiss.

At The Metro Co-Blaze and Kristina were having dinner and Skye was watching them as Alexis came by," Why do you keep staring at my daughter and her date? Do you still have an obsession with her "No, I don't I was just wondering who this Blaze is "I'm sure, Wasn't that Luke's nickname for you" Yes, That was a lifetime ago "Skye said as Alexis went by Kristina table."Kristina, I have some bad news it's about your father "Alexis said "What is it" Sonny had been arrested "No" It doesn't look good his in his cell" Alexis said "I need to see him" Do you want me to go with you" No, I just need to handle this" Kristina said and left with her mother.

Blaze got up and followed Skye to an office and they closed the door."Mother "Oh Lila Rae, I hate that you're father asked you to do this you're not a lesbian "Mother, I'm, You just never expect it and I like  Kristina "When she finds out you're using her for revenge it's over and you will be hurt "Mother, I'm a lot stronger then I look "Yes I know, I hate all this hiding "It will be over soon "Yes it will be" Skye said

At The Quartermaine -Michael and Willow were talking."I'm sorry about Sonny" I wanted Sonny to pay but he wouldn't survive jail and a new boss would come to town" What can we do"