Secret part 1 ch 30

"Secrets part 1 ch 30"
At Carly's-Carly was at home sitting in the dark having a drink she was heartbroken over losing Michael when Josslyn came in turned on the lights and sat down by her mother," Mom, I'm sorry about Michael, I loved him too "Yes we both did, I can't believe that I lost another son "Carly said "Why don't I make you something to eat" No, I'm just going to bed" Alright "Josslyn said Carly went upstairs and sit on her bed. Josslyn picked up her cell phone and made a phone call.

Nina-Nina was at home worrying about her daughter when there was a knock on the door it was Willow and Wiley and Amelia."We didn't want to be alone tonight "Come In you welcome here," Nina said "I'll put the kids to bed and then we can talk "Sure, "Nina said they went to a bedroom and put the kids to bed and went into the living room," I can't believe that Michael gone I love him so much he was my everything "Yes he love you, I know I had my disagreement with him but I know he loves you "I'm scared of what next" You can stay here as long as you need too" Thanks "We both need to figure out what's next "Yes"

At General Hospital- Skye's room- Skye was in bed when Tracy came in the room," Why are you here? Just because I may be your daughter doesn't mean we need to have a relationship, You hate me! Skye yelled "Yes, but right now I'm your own family that will talk to you everyone is upset about Michael "Yes but it was an accident I hate myself for it" you are going to need me" No, I have Lorenzo and my daughters they are all I need, I can handle what happens next now leave me alone "

At The Quartermaine mansion crypt-Monica was there," Alan, Edward, Lila, Jason, Emily, and Michael is with you all and I hope you take care of him, He will be buried here too" Monica said as AJ came in," AJ, I made arrangements with the hospital to bring Michael body here" Thank you, I want my son here, he should have been raised with us, Yes Skye took him from me but Carly took him first "AJ said