Secrets part 1 ch 15

"Secrets part 1 ch 15"
At Ava's- Ava and Lorenzo came were over talking about the territory."I'm glad you agreed to come here so we could talk privately, Do you want a drink "Ava asked "Ava, Nothing will happen between us, I'm a married man "What do you want, "I'm not going to tell the cops that you killed Sonny, I want my daughter to myself "You slept with him? It was an unfortunate mistake but not my daughter "I understand that" Sonny killed my brother he got what he deserved, I think we could be business partners and get ruin of Selina" I do think I can trust you more than Selina "Thanks you "I will keep you in mind but I need to go "Lorenzo said

At The Docks-Gabriella was holding bags from shopping for new clothes she loved to shop as Carly came by."Gabriella, I have to ask you something  "What's that" Who's your father's name "Carly asked she was trying to figure out If Lorenzo was alive."My father is someone who just knocked up my mother I never met him or knew his name "So it was just you and your mother and Lila Rae In London "Yes, Why the Question "Gabriella asked "Nothing, I'm sorry "Carly said Gabriella left.

At The Metro Co-Blaze was in the lobby when Alexis came by," Blaze, We need to talk, I know you're secret "Alexis said as Skye was by the desk and wanted to say something but wasn't sure."I don't have a secret "Blaze said "Yes you do, You and Skye over there are connected, Look just leave my daughter alone and I will keep your secrets "Alexis said as Kristina came by," What secret? What is going on? Mom, why are you yelling at Blaze? She's my girlfriend "Kristina said "She used you and going to break your heart "Alexis said "You never really expected that I'm gay" It's not that, She used you! I'm sure she is the reason Sonny is dead! Alexis yelled as Skye came by," Alexis! Enough yelling in my hotel! Or I will kick you out of here! Skye yelled "I understand you want revenge but why use your daughter to get to mine? Alexis yelled "What! Kristina yelled "Her name isn't Blaze it's Lila Rae! Alexis yelled "Blaze" Kristina asked "Yes, Your mother is right, Blaze was just a nickname of my mother that I use "Did you use me? To kill my father "Kristina asked "No" Lila Rae said "Kristina you deserve better than her" Alexis said "I did love you, Kristina I wasn't fake that "Lila Rae said "Our fathers are enemies and you're probably killed mine! I want nothing to do with you! Kristina yelled "You don't deserve my daughter, "Skye said "Mother "Let's go home, Alexis you will leave my daughter alone! You destroy her! You're a smart woman why would you take Lorenzo back? Alexis yelled "What makes you think I have? Skye asked as she left with her daughter.