Secrets part 1 ch 3

"Secrets part 1 ch 3"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was on the phone."That's wonderful news, now your secret is safe, I don't care if you hurt that family but stay away from mine and ELQ" Tracy said "What are you up to" Skye said as she came in with Gabriella and Tracy hung up the phone."I should have known you were coming, She called you "Yes my daughter did" Who's this "My daughter Gabriella "Skye said as Brooklyn and Ned came in he just got his memories back."Skye, You're home" Ned said "This isn't her home, "Tracy said "Yes, I want you to meet my daughter Gabriella "Nice to meet you," Gabriella said "Where is Lila Rae," Brooklyn asked "Yes, Where is your precious Lila Rae" Tracy ask "She away with Friends In London, So what's new," Skye ask "Brooklyn and I were just ahead out, We both have meetings, Skye we do need to talk about you selling your share of ELQ to Valentin, "Ned said "Yes I regret it', I was just angry about losing AJ "You were the only one," Tracy said "Yes, I was the only one who loved him besides Monica, Where is she" Skye ask "At a medical conference "Oh, Gabriella why don't we go look around town" Skye ask "Get a room at the hotel "Mother, Skye can stay here, "Ned said, "Thanks Ned" Skye said Brooklyn and Ned left. "I guess so, Stay safe," Skye said Gabriella left."So Who's that one father "Why do you care "I don't or do I care about Lila Rae use Kristina as long as you stay away from ELQ" Tracy said "I don't have my share anymore "You're up to something! I still haven't forgotten that you gave Anthony evidence on me that he blackmailed me to marry him" That was my revenge on you "Skye said and smirked.

At Charles- Kristina was cleaning up as she was getting ready to close when Blaze came in," Did you finish your meeting "Yes everything is taken care of why don't we get out of here "Sure, Why not" Kristina said they left the bar and ran into Gabriella who was walking by and Blaze smile at her she miss her sister but wanted to do this for her family.

At Kelly's-Carly was wearing working clothes as she was working at Kelly's as Josslyn was at the counter studying."Why don't you take a break "Carly asked as she handed her a sundae."An ice cream break "Josslyn said as Gabriella walked in and went by them."Can I help you" Carly asked "This is a cute diner, I never been in one my parents wouldn't like it doesn't live up to their standards "Oh, Well Kelly's is special, I'm the owner Carly Spencer, This is my daughter Josslyn, What's your name "Carly ask "Gabriella Quartermaine "Gabriella, Who's your mother "Carly ask as Skye came into the room."Skye, You back in town "Carly, What happened to you? Why are you running Kelly's? What about the hotel" Skye asks "What rich man knocked you up this time? Where is Lila Rae" Carly asked "Gabriella, Let's go, Josslyn it's good to see you, I saw your father a few months ago in London he missed you," Skye said "You saw Jax" Yes, We had a nice conversation and time together "Skye said and left with Gabriella."Skye, Up to something "Carly said