Secret part 1 ch 40

"Secrets part 1 ch 40"
At Carly's -Carly was in the kitchen having some coffee thinking about the funeral when there was a knock on the side door she opened it was Alexis and Sam."We just wanted to see you before the funeral "Sam said "Thanks it's not going to be easy "Carly said "No it's not but you're not alone do you need anything "Alexis asked "No, Josslyn should be down soon "Carly said as Alexis saw the paperwork on the counter," Carly, Are you in finance trouble still "Yes, I'm thinking about selling the house "Carly said as Josslyn came in."You're going to sell the houses "I have no choice, but I still have the old house I share with your father, my mother was staying in it we can move there and I have some money from my mother but that's it" Carly said "We will be fine we don't need this big house "No we don't, let's go" Carly said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were having coffee together it was a long night coming back from taking Gabriella to rehabilitation."Skye, I need to tell you something about the car accident "What" Mac came over last night before we left, Your brakes were playing with it was done by an enemy of mine I'm sure of it" No, So what's the plan "Right now I want you and Lila Rae to use the drivers "Lorenzo said as Lila Rae came in."You don't want me to drive "For your safety that's all" For how long "Just till I get this under control "Alright "I know what I do isn't easy for you both but I will protect you" We know you will "Now I have an meeting to go too" Lorenzo said and left.

At St.Ann- AJ was inside looking around when Willow came in."AJ" Willow, I just want to say I'm glad my son found love and with you "I'm glad I had him too" You can stay in the gatehouse as long as you want, "Aj said "I'm going to move in with my mother "Willow said as Carly and Josslyn came in."You're moving in with Nina" Yes the gatehouse just has too many memories "Willow said as Monica and Nina and Alexis and Sam and Kristina and Ned and Brooklyn and Tracy and Lucas came in.

The funeral was getting started as the father came up to talk."We are here to say goodbye to a father, Son, Brother, nephew his loved one want to say a few things "The father said as Kristina got up."I can't believe that Michael is gone, I loved him he always looked out for me and I'll make sure I'll look out for his children, They will always have me in their life "Kristina said as she cried. AJ got up."I didn't get to raise my son he was taken from me by his mother and stepfather and my brother, this was supposed to be our second chance but my sister took him from me! The one person who would I never thought would hurt me! This isn't fair "AJ said as he sat down as Willow  got up."Michael and I married for the convenience of our love for Wiley I'm glad it turned out to be love and we have a beautiful daughter Amelia who we were supposed to raise together'" Willow said she sat down as Monica got up."Michael was a great-grandson I loved him and that he finally became a part of our family "Monica said as Carly got up," I have buried now two sons in my life and it's not fair! Michael and Morgan will surely be here! "I want so bad to make someone pay for this but I know Michael would hate it and he wouldn't come back! My baby wouldn't come back! Carly yelled as Aj got up and comforted her Brooklyn got up to sing as Ned and Lucas pushed the casket out.