Secrets part 1 ch 24

"Secrets part 1 ch 24"
At Lorenzo-Lorenzo was upset that Gabriella saw him shoot Cyrus in his house he grabbed a glass and threw it as Dex came in."Dex, I'm glad you're here we need to take care of him" Lorenzo said Dex saw the body on the floor."Yes you do, What happened "I had to get rid of him but as I was shooting him Gabriella came in and saw it," Lorenzo said "No" Yes, I hate that you're sister saw it" Me too"

At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye took Gabrielle upstairs to her bedroom."Gabriella, I know it was horrible to see that but you can't tell anyone "You and Daddy have kept a lot of secrets from me I never thought it was this! That Daddy a murder! That's why everyone hates you and Daddy doesn't want everyone to know his alive "Gabriella we love you and we have done everything to protect you and your sister you both mean the world to me" I wish I never saw it" Me too" Skye said as Lila Rae came in," What's going on" I saw Daddy kill somebody "Let's just go to bed it's been a long day and Gabriella you need to move on from this "Skye said Gabriella kiss her daughters good night and went downstairs she was upset that Gabriella saw Lorenzo kill somebody and wasn't sure if she could make her marriage work even though she loved him. Skye went by the bar and was thinking about a drink when AJ came in the room."Don't! Skye do you want to talk "Aj asked "I can't" What can you tell me" All I can say is I'm not sure if I'll get my happy ending, What about you "Elizabeth and I just talked to was nice" AJ said "Good" Skye, you will find love even if it's someone else "

At The Gatehouse-Michael was cleaning up the children's toys when he saw Carly outside and he opened the door."Mom, What is it" Why didn't you tell me that AJ is alive "Because you were dealing with Grandmother's death" Yes, How are you feeling about it" I'm glad he's back we can have our second chance and no one can stop it "You mean Sonny" Yes" I hope you do get your second chance "Thank, I hope you can leave him alone "I will for you "Carly said

At The Quartermaine mansion- Ned was in the den about to go to bed when he saw his mother's purse on the table and a picture stuck out he pulled it out it was of a baby girl."Who is this baby? What is your secret Mother? Ned ask himself

Secrets part 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara