Secrets part 1 ch 1

"Secrets ch 1"
At Blaze -Blaze was on the phone with someone."I'm getting her to trust me, The plan is working "She said and hung up the phone," No one hurts us" Blaze said as she was about to leave the house as Tracy came by."Who are you" You may not remember me, But I know who are, Lila Rae, So what is your plan? Is your mother coming home "My name isn't Lila Rae, It's Blaze now excuse me but I need to leave "I will keep your secret for now but only on one condition "What's that" That you will turn down this job at Deception "Deal" Good doing business with you'Tracy said and left.

At Charles-Kristina was working the bar and thinking about Blaze she was falling for her but didn't want to get hurt either when Alexis and Sonny came by,"Kristina,Are you alright "Yes,I was just thinking "About Blaze"Yes,We have got closer this last few weeks "I'm glad she make you happy "Alexis said as Blaze came by."Blaze, I want you to meet my parents Alexis Davis and Sonny Corinthos "Is Blaze your real name or a stage name "Sonny asked "I changed it to my What's your real name "Nothing special "Blaze said Sonny thought she was up to something.

Ava-Ava was having coffee when there was a knock on the door it was Austin."Austin, What is it" The boss wants to meet you, Do you want to" Yes" Come with me," Austin said as they left the house.