Secrets part 1 ch 36

"Secrets part 1 ch 36
At The Quartermaine gatehouse-Willow was at home cleaning up when Nina came in."I just wanted to check on you, if you and the kids need anything "Wiley is watching TV and Amelia is sleeping, I need to go over a few more things for the funeral "Do you want me to help you" Yes" You not alone in this" Thanks "Willow said as she touch Nina hands as Carly came in," Sorry to interrupt but I wanted to know about my son funeral arrangements "I was just going to go over them, Why don't I make us some tea and then we can get to work, I'm glad you're both here "Willow said and left."You are used to Willow grieving to get close to her, You hate that Michael came between you and now he can't and you benefited from it" I hate that my daughter is in pain, I'm sad that Michael is gone he was too young "Nina said as Willow came in carrying a tray with tea."Carly, Would you like to say something at the funeral "Yes I would "Carly said as she cried as there was a knock on the door it was Kristina and Josslyn."Willow, We are here for you" Kristina said "Thank we were just going over the funeral arrangements, it's going to be at St Ann and Michael will be buried here at the family crypt, Do either of you want to talk "Yes" Yes, How are the children doing "They don't understand what happened to Daddy" We don't either "Carly said "Willow, you're not alone, We are here for you we are your family "Josslyn said "Yes, I'm "Nina said Carly give her a look."We should go" Carly said she left with Kristina and Josslyn.

"I'll go" Wait, I was wondering it was nice staying with you last night and this is full of memories of Michael, Could I stay with you after the funeral "Yes, The penthouse has a lot of room for you and the children, "Nina said she was happy to be with her daughter."Thank we will stay tomorrow "Sound good "

At The Police station- Mac was looking at the report of Skye's car accident when Robert came in."Did you find anything about the car accident that killed Michael "It was just an accident, Skye wasn't drinking but someone wanted to kill her, Someone played with her brakes "Lorenzo's enemy "Probably "